Today we’d be discussing on the Best Razors for Shaving black man head. So take a deep breath and consequently flow with this Article.
Shaving, in general, confer a few challenges, and those specific challenges are changes from person to another person, depending on skin type (dry, oily, normal). Including Hair type (straight and thick or thin & curly or normal).
Styling your hair is part of fashion. You follow the latest trend. Latest hairstyles. Every year new hairstyles surface the fashion sphere. Fashion come and go.
Talking about hairstyling you do know you can not achieve it without a proper Razor for shaving or styling your beard.
A quick glance at your parent’s wedding photo enlargement on the wall will reveal to you how much fashion, hairstyling has progressed over the years.
One of the styles not vulnerable to the fashion cycle is going bald. A shaved head in a wider thought. Whatever reason a lot of black men opt for it, the style is universal and with potency, possess a lot of benefits.
Going Hairless and Shaving that Hair completely is quite harder than many men presume it to be. In all, it still comes with a lot of benefits.
Finding the right razor for shaving your beard will be quiet cumbersome and that’s why you will be familiar with factors to consider when selecting a razor for shaving black man head.
Best razors for shaving black man head: Factors to Consider when selecting a Razor for Shaving
While you are looking out for the best razor for shaving black man head check out factors to consider when selecting a Razor for shaving.
Kindly endeavour to recall them, it is because these factors will help you to find the right razor to suit your needs, as each feature will be more or less important depending on what you’re looking out for in the best razor to shave to your priceless skull.
There are two categories of razor for shaving, they are;
- Electric Razors
- Manual Razors
Factors to Consider When Choosing Electric Razors
Now, let’s look into factors to consider when selecting a razor for shaving your head.
- Corded & Battery Power: For Electric razors, one of the factors you should consider is battery power. Unavoidably, when choosing your electric razor, cord or cordless battery powers roll into play in regards to where you shave your beards. For Instance, you choose to shave in the bathroom. we both know that there is no socket in the bathroom for cord razors, cordless razors reap the advantage. Using Cordless razors on the other hand. A substandard one for that matter you have to make sure it’s fully charged before use. Examples of both Corded and Cordless razors will be listed in the latter part of this Article.
- Weight: The weight of the razor you select should be put into consideration. shaving as it is requires a lot of time. so much time. The heavier the razor the more uncomfortable it gets, so a razor with lite weight should be in your cart.
- Comfortable Hand feel: A comfortable hand feel should be put into consideration as well. This point is kind of similar to the point above, a shaver that feels good in the hand is going to be easy to control.
- Razor Cutting Level: The cutting level of the Razor you want to buy should be put into consideration. A lot of companies producing these Razors for shaving the head put this into consideration. so you should consider it as well.
- Waterproof: Yes, there are razors completely waterproof. Mostly Cordless. They are characterized by their handiness. You can take out the blades after use. Cleaning is also quite easy with waterproof razors. Just rinse after use.
The above points are factors to consider when selecting Electric razors. Now let’s look at factors to consider when Choosing Manual Razors.
Factors to consider when Choosing Manual Razors
We are quite aware of factors to consider when choosing an electric razor, below are factors to consider for manual razors;
- Length Of Razor: For Manual razors, the length of the razor ranging from 3 to 4 inches excluding the razor head should be put into consideration. Narrowing deep into the importance of length. A longer razor is hard to control but aids in properly reaching harder parts of your head. While razors with a shorter handle, on the other hand, is quite easier to control, with the cutting edge(s) held closer to your fingertips for proper manipulation/control.
- The number Of Razor Blades: The Number sequence of the blades matters. you should expect anything from 1 to 5 blades when scouting for a manual razor. Oh please, don’t assume that a five-blade design is automatically going to deliver a closer shave than a single blade design. Don’t presume such at all. We have a couple of safe razors on our list for recommendations. They only have a single blade (double sided) but are capable of delivering a closer shave than any other razors on the list. Razors with Multi-blade cartridges are quite faster and generally easier to use, making them an ideal razor design for everyday use. So all you have to do is make a choice.
- Easy Method of Use: With a razor for shaving the head marked as Easy to use, we expect you to be able to take it out the box and effortlessly shave with it straight away and achieve good results. While Razors; difficult and hard to use require a lot of effort and experience. The responsiveness of each razor, ranging from Easy, difficult or hard should be put into consideration.
- Flexible Head: This should be a pivoting joint, sometimes a ball, found at the tip of the handle, beneath the cartridge holding the blades. It can help to make the razor easier to wield, as it will adapt the shaving angle of the cartridge automatically, cutting down on the risk of cuts or irritation. Everything has an advantage and disadvantage. A very close finish is usually hard to achieve when using razors with flexible heads. You also have to consider the periodic replacements of blades if you want a razor with a flexible head.
Now let us proceed further to some of the best Manual and Electric Razors for shaving.
The Best Razors For Shaving Black Man Head: Manual Razors
The following are the best Manual Razors for shaving a black man head;
The Gillette Mach, No 1 on our list is actually one of the first Manual razors to run seamlessly with the Mainstream popularity and high demand.
Gillette is suitable for any man looking for a simple, straight forward manual razor that is very easy to use.
It is a 3 in one classic razor and one of the earliest Multi-blade cartridges innovations. You can find or order the Gillette Mach from HERE.
Gillette Mach: Specs
- Brand: Gillette
- Length: 4.1 Inches
- Number of Blades: 3
- Ease of Use: Easy
- Flexible Head: No
- Price: $
- Weight: 1.9 Ounces
- Very Light & Comfortable Hand Feel
- Possesses 3 Blades for Excellent Shaving Power
- Tried, Trusted & Very Easy to Use
- Replacing Multi-blade is very expensive
You can buy The Gillette Mach HERE.
Merkur Classic Double-Edge is a Manual Safety Razor you should put into consideration because of its timeless design style.
It is suitable for men aiming for a close clean shave. It is interestingly small in size, barely 3 inches long, making it nice and easy to manoeuvre around your head.
MERKUR Classic Double Edge Safety Razor: Specs
- Brand: Merkur
- Length: 3.4 Inches
- Number of Blades: 1 (Double Sided)
- Ease of Use: Difficult
- Flexible Head: No
- Price: $$
- Weight: 1.87 Ounces
- Blade replacements are extremely cheap
- Delivers a Very Smooth Finish
- It’s Attractive and has Functional Design
- Needs intense Practice to Master Technique
You can buy Merkur Classic Double Edge Safety Razor HERE.
You may be wondering what Gillette is doing in our list once more, The truth is Gillette is the best of the best!
The first is a flexible head version by Gillette. Gillette Fusion 5 ProGlide is simply suitable for any black man looking for an incredible shaving power in design with excellent control.
Gillette Fusion 5 ProGlide: Specs
- Brand: Gillette
- Length: 4.1 Inches
- Number of Blades: 5
- Ease of Use: Medium
- Flexible Head: Yes
- Price: Check Here
- Weight: 2.4 Ounces
- Five Blades for really quick and Efficient Shaving
- Ultra Thin, Anti-Friction Blades for shaving
- Multiball Flexible Technology
- Still, You Need to Shave Carefully To Avert A Disaster.
Buy it HERE.
The Best Razors For Shaving Black Man Head: Electric Razors
The following are the best Electric Razors for shaving a black man head;
You should try this out, it’s Number one on our list. Pitbull Silver Shaver is a redesign of Skull saver’s Bald Eagle Head Shaver.
Pitbull Silver Shaver: Specs
- Brand: Skull Shaver
- Length: 3.5 Inches
- Power Source: Lithium Ion Battery, 90 Minute Run Time
- Waterproof: Yes – Fully Waterproof
- Attachments & Extras: None
- Price: CHECK HERE
- Weight: 5 Ounces
- Extremely Sharp
- Great efficient Design
- Very Powerful and Easy to Control
- Not Good for lengthy hairs
You can buy Pitbull Silver Shaver HERE.
This is a Panasonic product, relish with Quality and suitable for Men who treasure Premium shaving experience and won’t bat an eyelid when purchasing this masterpiece.
Panasonic ES-LV81-K Arc5 Electric Razor: Specs
- Brand: Panasonic
- Length: 6.3 Inches
- Power Source: Lithium Ion Battery, 60 Minute Run Time
- Waterproof: Yes – Completely Water Proof
- Attachments & Extras: Clean & Charge Station, Pop Up Trimmer
- Price: CHECK HERE
- Weight: 6.4 Ounces
You can buy Panasonic ES-LV81-K Arc5 Electric Razor HERE
The above is obviously the best razors for shaving black man head, you should purchase what suits your taste.