There are several types of beard trimmers in the market today. But yes, as you may have already guessed, only the best guarantee amazing results. Therefore, buying the best at the most affordable price is the simple guideline you need to follow to get the best value for your money.
Do you want to know how to identify a quality beard trimmer? Read on, we will be justice to that in a while.
We see new technologies arrive in the market every year. The male grooming market is filled with so many quality products. We understand that this makes it harder to make a choice. In this article, we have made a list of some awesome products that are guaranteed to deliver expected results.
The best types of beard trimmers fall into two categories: foil and rotary. Let’s shed some light on that.
A foil shaver has its blade covered by a thin curved piece of metal foil that glides over your face. A foil shaver is less powerful and harsh on the skin, ideal for those with sensitive skin who are prone to shaving rash
A rotary shaver, on the other hand, is made up of three or four round heads that move in a circular motion around the contours of your face. For men with thick, rotary shavers are the best options. It offers a little bit more strength in the trimming department.
Have you ever bought a product that didn’t deliver, due to inadequate information? Well, we are well on track to righting that wrong. The types of beard trimmers we will be talking about will surely make a difference.
Things to consider when buying a beard trimmer – types of beard trimmers
1) Beard Length
The length of your beard is an important factor when choosing a trimmer. Beard trimmers with multiple length settings are the best options to look out for. As I have earlier mentioned, some trimmers are best for short hair, others with long hair and so on. The bottom line is that the trimmer you choose supports the length of beard you have. This help guarantee a better user experience.
Is the trimmer easy to carry around? The travel-friendliness of your trimmer is something to consider if you’re on the road a lot. Is the trimmer lightweight, compact and easily placed into a carry-on bag or another type of luggage?
The good thing is, travel-friendly trimmers tend to have a longer battery life while being easily chargeable. In most cases, a cordless trimmer is easier to take with you when you travel, but it needs to have an easy-to-access charging source. Portability is an important consideration in any case.
3) Blade Type
The type of blade determines it’s durability. Stainless steel, chromium, and titanium blades are longer lasting and more comfortable than other types of blades. Quality beard trimmers have dual-edged blades that provide extra cutting precision. What does this do for you? It gives you better results that will be enjoyed over a long period of time.
Types of beard trimmers you should definitely try out
Brio BeardScape beard trimmer is one of the new trimmers on the market. You can count this product as one that has been produced to deliver perfection. Specially designed to provide for all your beard needs. This trimmer can be regarded as every beard man’s dream beard grooming tool.
- BeardScape includes several blade height adjustments and eight size guards.
- BeardScape has five-speed settings.
- Trimmer is easy to clean. The blade is designed to pop on and off without much effort.
- its Li-Ion battery gives you up to four hours of runtime with every charge.
- Long lasting battery life
- Its wide shaving head may not be convenient to use.
This product is one with amazing features. It’s easy to use and is so quiet that it won’t disturb anyone. Especially if you’re an early riser. More importantly, it can cut facial hair of virtually any length without friction. This is the product to buy, click here to get an exclusive offer on Amazon.
The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7200 comes with a unique design and an internal vacuum that gives a clean shaving experience. With its lift and trim technology and self-sharpening blades, the Philips Norelco 7200 raises and guides hair for a more efficient cut. The blades are double-sharpened to cut more hairs with every pass.
- The 7200’s blades sharpen on each side to further ensure a clean.
- You don’t have to worry about your hair length as it has 20 built-in length settings.
- The battery is designed to provide 80 minutes of use on a full charge.
- This trimmer comes with a cleaning brush that enables easier cleaning and maintenance.
- It has a20 built-in length settings
- Attachments are easy to use
- it’s self-sharpening blades enable extensive use
- Integrated vacuum system
- Its vacuum reduces the exposed blade area, this makes detail trimming difficult.
Whether you’re maintaining a touch of stubble of a great beard, the Philips Norelco Trimmer 7200 delivers. You’ll have less mess when you’ve finished thanks to its integrated vacuum system, while it has long-lasting cordless power. Click here to get this product at a mouth-watering price on Amazon.
This product speaks nothing but charm and quality in a perfect blend. Your grooming kit will experience a boost with this beard and hair trimmer. The good thing is, you can use it anywhere and it will fit into your luggage easily.
- The ER-GB40-S is rechargeable and comes with an AC charging stand.
- This trimmer is waterproof. This makes it easy to clean. All you need to do is place it under running water.
- It provides 19 precision settings, whether you are trimming your beard or hair.
- It’s sharp stainless steel blades, angled at 45 degrees help deliver amazing results.
- Sharp, quality and close-cutting blades
- Multiple precision settings
- Good for wet and dry use
- You may find it hard to have a strong grip, especially if you have big hands.
The Panasonic ER-GB40-S is can be used on your arms, chest, and other areas – and easy to use thanks to blades that are angled in a way to facilitate clean cutting. It’s also easy to clean. Finally, it’s affordable. Cashing in on this deal is one of the best decisions you can make. Click here to get this product now on Amazon.