When we hear of beard oils, thoughts and expectations are aroused as well. Viking Beard Oil is a classic definition of a good beard Oil.
It actually takes daily care and maintenance to keep your facial hairs healthy and good looking. Also, The beard care products for your facial hairs you use matters a lot.
Over the past few years, with the popularity of beard oils, managing a beard and preventing the problems of dryness, brittle hair, itchiness etc have become easy.
With the use of right beard oil, one can do away with a messy and unkempt beard.
A friend, probably a beard enthusiast, was slowly becoming a victim of depression, simply because his beards which were supposed to be a center of attraction became an apparatus for mockery.
It got so bad that he was even criminalized. He is not a criminal, but his unkept beards portrayed him a such.
My friend’s case is a reason why you should read this Article, his situation cannot be the same with every beard enthusiast suffering from the trauma of messy beards.
Viking Beard Oil is undeniably a solution, so take a sit Man! and enjoy this Article, I hope you do anyway.
Viking Beard Oil Review: What is a Beard Oil?
A Beard oil is a composition of Natural essential oils and carrier oils which moisturizes and conditions the beard and the skin beneath.
This organic oil keeps the facial hairs and facial skin in good shape. It acts as a substitute to sebum produced by the skin glands. A good beard oil makes the shaggy, dry and flaky beard look shiny and groomed.
Why Do You Need a Beard Oil?
Beard Oil defined, now its time to know why you need a beard oil. The following are reasons are the reasons why you need a beard oil.
- It moisturizes, hydrates and softens beard hair. Without the use of beard oil, beard becomes rough, dry, itchy.
- A great styling agent
- Make the beard look shiny.
Major Ingredients in a Good Beard Oil
A good beard oil comprises of natural/Organic Ingredients. These are the major ingredients used in making quality beard oils. These Oils are end products of carrier oils, Essential Oils, Vitamins like Vitamine E, etc.
What are Carrier Oils?
Carrier oils are natural/organic oils, they are basically made from plants which are derived from any type of seed, kernel or nut.
These natural oils carry other oils into the skin to nourish and protect facial hair from skin irritations.
The following are popular carrier oils that give a therapeutic effect to the skin.
- Almond Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Castor Oil
- Coconut oil
- Argan oil
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are highly concentrated oil that possesses strong scent and essence of leaves, roots, flowers and other parts of plants.
They are called healing oils, they are healing oils because they work as aromatherapy to the skin. Here are the popular forms of essential oils which work as a natural remedy to all skin problems.
The following are major essential oils ;
- Tea Tree oils
Vitamin E is one of the major vitamins in a beard oil, it contains moisturizing properties for the skin underneath the beards.
It rehydrates the skin underneath the beard by restoring normal oil balance of it. Dull, dry skin can be turned into the well-moisturized skin if beard oil has Vitamin E in it.
So aside from taking care of your facial hairs, Vitamin E also takes resounding care of the skin underneath which is very important.
Viking Beard Oil Review
Viking Beard oil is a 100% natural oil blend that is highly effective in repairing and softening the brittle beard. Ideal oil for both beard and moustaches.
Popularly known as the Smooth Viking oil. It uses a greater number of ingredients including avocado oil, pumpkin seed oil, argan oil, olive oil, castor oil, and sweet almond oil to thoroughly nourish and give your beard a slick look.
Viking beard oil is an obsession to men who want to keep and live that Norse men look, or even possibly smell like them.
Viking Beard Company is one of the most popular brands of beard grooming in the facial hair grooming sphere, and it’s easy to see why.
Having a beard like a Viking is not a bad goal to aspire to, and this Viking’s oils will help you reach Viking levels of bearded awesomeness.
- Has eight carrier oils. Which is the highest number of carrier oils in the production of beard Oils
- It has the popular tobacco, cherry, and vanilla fragrances in its mix.
- Appealing scent
- All 100% natural and organic; paraben-free, cruelty-free, made in the United States of America.
- Softens beard, conditions skin, cleanses pores
- Moisturizes and hydrates the beard
- Chooses quality over quantity, which is a good thing
- Designed to style and shape your beards, give you that Norse men beard look you seek.
- Beard gets dark and extra shiny
- Naturally Eliminates beardruff
- Has a thick consistency so no spilling or overflow.
- Economically priced
- It’s Long Lasting
- Lightly scented
- It is Affordable.
- It has a strong scent, people sensitive to smell will find it hard or uneasy to use
- Some users find it irritates skin. Which in essence means it’s not suitable for all skin types, but you can give it a try.
NB: In case you experience any negative effect on your skin, stop use immediately and pay your family or personal doctor a visit.
- Lastly, it doesn’t have a money back guarantee.
How to Apply Viking Beard Oil
The following are steps on how to apply Viking Beard Oil ;
- drop on your palm a tangible amount of Vikings facial hair Oil on your palm
- Massage properly in between your palm until it becomes warm and permeable
- Apply to your beards properly.
- Make sure it reaches the root of your beards, to achieve this, experts advise you use a beard brush to extend the beard oil deeper into your beards.
We recommend, Viking Beard Oil because of its liberating effect from dry and scruffy beards, it gives a strong sense of manliness from its hardened demeanour, You can order Viking Beard Oil here.