Are you looking for where to find Castille soap? Your search ends here! follow this article line by line, its not a waste of time.
The Castille soap also known as The Miraculous soap for both cleaning and body beauty. It is very rare to find because of its high demand.
We can relieve your fear of getting a fake or an imitation by giving you details on where to find the Miraculous Castille soap.
If you end up getting a fake its no longer Miraculous and that’s why we think you will find this article helpful.
Haha, for new/potential who might possibly ask the question below:
What is castille soap?
- 1 What is castille soap?
- 2 Features of Castille Soap
- 3 What is Castille Soap used for?
- 4 Castille Soap: Ingredients
- 5 Where to find Castille soap?
Castile soap is an amazing vegetable-based soap that’s made a 100% free of animal fats and synthetic ingredients. This natural, nontoxic soap is available in bar or liquid form.
Castile soap was a product of the Mediterranean area before its use spread to Europe and other parts, of the world. Traditionally, castile soap was made of olive oil. Its name originates from the Castile region of Spain.
The Castile soap is environmentally friendly with no chemical substance, liquid castile soap is easiest to measure and mix. It is affordable as well.
The Castile vegetable soap is not only friendly environmentally, You can use it on your body, to clean your house, and also use it on your pets.
Don’t use castile soap if you don’t know how to use it properly, its best you are giving a forehand knowledge of what you want to buy, your referrer must have omitted the fact that Castile soap is safe and gentle to use as long as it’s diluted properly.
Hey, it’s not to discourage you, its just to encourage you on ways of how you can get the best result you are about to find.
Features of Castille Soap
The following are features of the Castile Soap;
- It is environmentally friendly
- It is 100% natural and organic
- It is gentle and yields best results if mixed properly
- It can serve a purpose in your first aid box
- It can be used outdoor and indoor cleaning activities.
The Castile soap is available in four natural scents, which are:
- Unscented – This is the perfect soap for those who prefer scent free Liquid/Bar Castile Soap, or for those who prefer to add their own favorite, skin safe Essential or Fragrance oils.
- Lavender – Scented with the pure lavender essential oil, it offers calming floral scent, while giving you the natural health benefits of Lavender Essential Oil. Lavender is helpful to insomnia, making this a perfect way to cleanse at the end of the day, helping you wash all of life’s stresses away.
- Peppermint – Scented with pure peppermint essential oil, Peppermint Castile Soap offers a stimulating and invigorating scent, making it the perfect soap to rock start your day. Peppermint Oil has many positive health benefits, such as promoting blood circulation and amazing calming down of inflammation caused by eczema, acne, and other skin diseases/irritations. Peppermint has antimicrobial properties and is also a natural disinfectant.
- Citrus – Scented with the pure citral essential oil, Castile has a clean and refreshing lemon-citrus scent. The use of Citral is common in aromatherapy to reduce anxiety and irritability and is said to help relieve stress. It has a very uplifting and energizing aroma. Also, because this soap contains Citral essential oil, it is a natural insect repelling soap, making it a great pet shampoo.
What is Castille Soap used for?
The Castille Soap can serve a lot of purposes, which we would be discussing one by one below;
1. First Aid: Wound cleaning
Castile soap can play a very role in your first aid kit, you can use it to clean minor wounds. you Add 2 teaspoons of the Miraculous soap to 2 cups of filtered drinking water to create a cleansing solution.
A 1999 animal study found that castile soap was effective in healing wounds and lowering the rate of wound complications. It was an estimate to a saline solution, benzalkonium chloride, bacitracin, and a combination of all of these.
You can make a natural/Organic deodorant from Castille soap. Add 1/2 teaspoon of Liquid castile soap and 1 teaspoon of sea salt to a tiny spray bottle.
3. Dishwasher detergent
You can use Castille soap as a seemingly natural option to replace your usual dishwasher detergent. Mix a tangible quantity of castile soap and water in a bottle. Fill your detergent compartment as normal.
4. Window cleaner
You can use Castille to freshen up and shine your windows. Use 1 tablespoon of castile soap in a quart of water solution to clean your windows. Rinse using soda water and dry the windows with newspaper.
5. Face Wash
Castile soap is skin friendly, its mild enough to use on your delicate face and strong enough to potentially prevent acne and kill harmful bacteria around the face. Rub a few drops of soap onto your face, rinse and dry as usual.
6. Body wash
Squeeze a small amount of castile soap into your hands in order to use as a body wash. Use a washcloth or loofah to gently massage across your skin.
7. Hand soap
Make your own hand soap or foaming hand soap using Castille soap. Simply Add 2 tablespoons of castile soap to 12 ounces of water. adding 1/2 teaspoon of carrier oil or any essential oil is optional. Fill your soap dispenser with the mixture.
You can use the miraculous castile soap in place of shaving cream. Massage a small quantity of the Miraculous soap and apply it to the area you want to shave. You can add a small amount of carrier oil to help moisturize your skin.
Castille Soap: Ingredients
Castille soap can be made from the following Ingredients:
- 20 oz (567g) Olive Oil
- 2.5 oz (75g) Coconut Oil
- 2.5 oz (75g) Palm Oil (From environmental sustainability programs)
- 8 oz (227g) cold water
- 3 1/4 oz (93g) Lye crystals (Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda)
- 1 oz of fragrance or Essential Oil
Where to find Castille soap?
Do you want to buy Castille Soap? Then click here to get yours.