Beard Sayings: Irrespective of your perspectives of, or experience with beards, either you love term, hate, detest them, or even do not want to grow them, you’ll still need to admit that a well groomed and grown beard is more synonymous to a work of art…you just need to agree to that fact — you & I know it’s indisputable.
You see, some people pull often pull off their neatly trimmed beards – too bad though – while some often as well leave it well groomed, thus impressing, even sometimes oppressing (lol) people with their big, bushy yet healthily inviting beards, that they stroke in contemplation in moments when they’re considering some philosophical inquiries.
Anyways, either which way that you might be, either the one who changes haircut regularly or the one who loves wearing classy clothes and as well styling differently new accessories in order to stay woke in the fashion and modernized world, have you, however, ever thought of changing your beard styles? Don’t tell me you do not know that beards as well decipher your rank in the fashion world.
However, perhaps you’ve been threading this wrong path all these while, it’s not too late now though. You can as well start today to keep an attractive beard style — it changes your appearance completely! Gives you more form of masculinity, and even more vigor and courage to approach anyone — your self-esteem curated from one’s beard is topnotch!
What are we still saying? You still don’t get it?….well, it’s simple! Simple… all we are saying is: “Get A Beard!” simple…
However, even if the kinds of genes you possess encourages a good facial hair growth, then at this point, you need to also possess the perfect understanding of the art of taking care and maintaining the beard. You know, maintaining and grooming a beard is an art on its own!
It might as well be a perfect choice for you though, to keep an unkempt beard, full of crumbs, beardruff, with other forest animals taking roots in it, but I’m sure it can never be a perfect option for people close to you. Either your spouse, employer, or even your neighbor.
In addition, you know, there are some people who just love to touch and fondle with your beard. Thus if you’re a person that possesses a magnificent beard, I’m totally sure you’ll attract this kind of people more — sometimes even more than you can permit. They usually just want to know how it feels like to have beards.
Even, from history, the beard is usually spotted on men who really crave influence and power. Thus, we can as well associate beard to be a symbol of influence and power.
You love that part right??…lol.
It’s normal to be. However, keeping a beard is a whole lot of work, and as stated earlier, can be really frustrating. However, now in this post, we’ll be dishing out to you, very interesting 100 manly beard quotes and beard sayings that was basically curated to encourage men to keep keeping and grooming their beards.
We thus hope, that after you finish reading this post, you’ll never want to get a shave or get yourself bald any longer, but you’ll want to keep growing your beard long and thick.
100 Manly Beard Sayings and Quotes
Beard cuts across a wide range of areas. Educationally, socially, at work, recreationally, and even religion — islam in precision. Thus, in this article, we’ll be drawing our beard sayings from a variety of section, whilst simultaneously supporting the growing of beards in these sections.
These sections include:
Beard Sayings and Quotes on Religion
In Islam especially, bearding is Bae with them. Lol. Thus, in this section we’ll be bringing to your read, beard quotes for our Islamic brothers…winks**
• The beard is the only visible Sunnah that accompanies you to the grave.
• Keep the beard! Why? Because it’s a Sunnah. It’s a blessing!
• Nothing is more handsome and beautiful than a Muslim man possessing a beard according to the Sunnah and carrying himself like a lion of Islam.
• If you think the beard is unattractive, Then think about the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) — the most beautiful creation who also possesses beards.
Beard Sayings and Quotes On Maturity
This is a widely known and acknowledged fact. Basically, there’s maximum tendency for a man who isn’t or doesn’t want to grow beards, to be referred to as a kid. That’s the basic truth. However, we’ve compiled a couple of beard sayings below, to; firstly support this claim, and also to encourage you, cum boost your confidence to groom beards.
• Why do I grow beard? I grow beard because I’m neither a child, nor a woman. I grow beard because I am a Man.
• Without a beard, he’s your boyfriend. But with a beard, he’s your man.
• Real men don’t wear scarf, they grow their own scarf.
• Males with beards are the real men. They do not deal with kids or women in male’s skin.
• A man without beard is like a lion without a mane.
• Sometimes in the heart of the summer, I look at people with their faces shaved and think it’d be nice, but once you get used to it, it’s not as hot. Most guys say it gets itchy, but once you grow it out into a big man beard, the itching is gone.
BEARD SAYINGS & QUOTES ON RESPONSIBILITIES
In summary, men with beards are seen and perceived to be more responsible than men without beards.
Not convinced? See for yourself via the beard sayings below;
• If I am shaven, then my strength will leave me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man. Judges 16:17
• Having great beards? Then you should be prepared for great responsibilities. Because a beard comes with a responsibility.
• It’s good to have beardless friends around you when going out, People will simply assume you’re their leader. Very sleek!
• Bearded men don’t only make better loves, they are versed in always making everything Better.
• The basic thing a man should know is how to change a tyre and how to drive a tractor. Whatever a bearded man is doing at the Dos Equis beer commercials sets the bar. That’s your man! Every man’s aim should be how to be like him. The beard is just the tip of the iceberg.
• How can I imagine myself shaving in the midst of a gruesome warfare? Or on seriously tense battlefields? You know we have no facilities for shaving, and that was why I first grew my beard. I started growing a beard as a responsibility, and now it has made me responsible.
• It’s not a selfish desire to grow a beard, but maybe I just need to have the beard, so that it’ll bring us more wins.
Beard Sayings and Quotes on Confidence
Yea! It should be no news that beards boost one’s confidence. It boosts one’s self-esteem. Doubting? Well, it’s normal to doubt. And to clear your doubt, below are compilations of various sayings about beards that are relating to confidence.
• There’s only a name for men without beards — WOMEN. And its synonym is cowardice.
• Go ahead and stare at your beard in the mirror for hours. You earned that manly idol! You own it!
• There is no easier, better, and more splendid way of improving your look and also the various perceptions others will have concerning you than growing a beard.
• Even if you are not a man who loves receiving compliments, it. Is however sure, that you will agree that having a beard eases you into the conversation with another person, even if it is a stranger, and is particularly good for breaking the ice on first dates.
• Spotting a beard on facial apartments, and by having a razor or trimmer in your closer, is one important basic step towards the world of confidence. You’ll always be feeling good about yourself!
• One of the ways to get maximally rewarded for doing practically almost nothing is by not shaving — by keeping that facial hair to go. It helps in hiding any imperfection or blemishes on your face.
Beard Sayings and Quotes on Romance
• He who sacrifices his beard for a woman deserves absolutely nothing.
• Beards make everything better. Even your relationship.
• Ladies, raise your hands if your man has a beard. And if he doesn’t, then you need to raise your standards
• If your boyfriend doesn’t have a beard, please just don’t tell me you’re not a lesbian.
• Ladies, Keep calm and love a fully bearded man!
• If a lady touches your beard, then you have every right to touch her butt.
• Bearded men cuddle better.
• Men, she might marry you for love, but she’ll definitely stay for the beards.
• Even if you’re ugly, grow a beard! Even if she doesn’t love you, she’ll love your beards.
• A man with beards doesn’t sleep alone.
Funny Beard Sayings and Quotes
• Bearded men don’t cry, they only add water to their beards.
• Men use love to get sex. Women use sex to get love. However, bearded men use their beards to get both.
• Hey lady! My beard wants to know if you’ll like a comfortable place to sit down.
• So you don’t like my beard? That’s ok, I didn’t grow it for you.
• Nothing gives women more orgasm than they stroking a man’s beards…
• Science and studies have it that the average man spends approximately 145 days for shaving. Sincerely, I don’t have that amount of time to waste.
• When I was twelve my father taught me how to become a man. He took me to the bathroom, took the razor, and ate it. He smiled and said: “this is how to become a man”.
• “A man who can grow a beard is the kind of man you want to with because a man who has the patience to grow a beard has the patience to deal with your shit.”
Conclusion on Beard Sayings
For a very long time ago before now, the clean-shaven facial appearance ruled the world — indisputable. However, as and now, great bearded men now rule the world. Bearding is now in fashion, and as a matter of fact, there are no speculations nor predictions that it would fall of fashion. None.
And as regards this, MyBeardGang presents you with the best collection and compilation of beard sayings and quotes. There has been many personalities in the past who has given their various verdicts, sayings, and quotes about beards, and till now, it has prompted a lot of people to love to have beards.
But, perhaps you are still having, or may have misconceptions about having beards, then this post sure would’ve done a great help In changing such mindset. Surely this post would’ve cleared your mind, and as well as also kept the importance of beards ringing in your head.
So, I’m sure also that you didn’t think of yourself already wasting time reading this. Or did you? Definitely not!
You see, in this era of fastly changing things that we are in, the only thing that seems not to have changed over time is the beards. The beard represents influence, power, strength…the beard represents everything! Basically everything good though.
It is inarguably that growing beard is really tasking and demanding, however, it really takes time before it gives you the shape and form you desire. Time. Really relatively long period of time. However, also, I hope this quotes up there gives you all the motivations you need throughout your journey of the growing beards.
We are currently in the year 2018, and it’s so surprising that the beard is already topping the list on most men’s grooming list. It simply takes your personality to the next level! Many types of research as well to back the above quotes up, shows that ladies, girls, women, in general, prefer bearded guys to those who aren’t bearded.
So, it’s just as simple and basic as that. We’ve played our major role in feeding you with the right amount of motivation you need to get started and also keep you going in the world of bearding. However, still, the choice remains yours!
But, please between life & death, I beg you to choose life – Bearding is life! Enjoy these beard sayings and share with your beard gang.