Best Exfoliator for Bald Head (2021 Detailed Review)
Part of taking care of your bald head is getting the best exfoliator to keep your head healthy and well-groomed. Are you looking for the best exfoliator for bald head?
Then you are just in time for this solution-providing content. Read on.
Best Exfoliator for Bald Head: Our Top Recommendations
The Best Product for Exfoliating Bald Head: Detailed Review
Tea Tree Oil Exfoliating Scrub with Bamboo Charcoal
This is a product meant for exfoliating your skin to get the result you desire. You may want to observe the features below.
• This product can help you remove acne and blemishes. It contains micro volcanic pumice, white willow bark that helps effectively in the removal of dead skin and then helps repair your rough skin along.
• It helps to handle your complexion due to the presence of the Bamboo charcoal powder in it. The charcoal helps in drawing out impurities, make-up from the skin surface and pores. It purifies the skin detox naturally to revitalize it.
• It is also good at battling foot and body odour. It contains some Essential oils that help to soothe skin discomfort and embarrassing foot and body odour. This is a great choice for athletes.
• It soothes itchy, scratchy, dry and inflamed skin. It is infused with Botanicals that are nourishing, rich in skin moisturizing omegas 6 and 9.
• It is scented with cooling mixed mint essential oil which invigorates and smells nice.
• Tea tree oil is contained in it. This means the product is full of Australian Tea Tress Oil that has effective usage history of centuries for face, body, butt, back, chest, foot and so on.
Check it out on Amazon
Bee Bald Clean Head and Face Wash Shampoo, 4 oz
Bee bald Clean Head and Face wash shampoo has a good reputation in the market and it worth your currency.
• It is a gentle daily use cleanser.
• It can help in exfoliating the skin and also clean it thoroughly.
• It helps revives and refresh the skin.
• It is needed only in a small amount.
The ingredient it is made of:
• Jojoba beads,
• Goji Berry
• Vitamin E
• Licorice Root.
• Bee Pollen Extract
Check it out on Amazon
Head Blade Head Shed Men’s Exfoliating Scrub 5 oz Face Wash & Cleanser
This is another exfoliator you shouldn’t miss out in the market:
• It is contained in 5 OZ bottles.
• It smells like a cross between cookie dough and cocoa butter.
• It is used as a pre-shave product with exfoliating fine ground walnut shells.
• It helps in the removal of dead skin and preps for a great shave result.
• It can be applied to every part of the body.
The ingredients it is made of are:
• Water (Aqua)
• Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
• Juglans Regia
• Shell Powder (Walnut)
• Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract (Shea Butter)
• Sodium Chloride
• Cocamide MEA
• Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape)
• Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
• Citric Acid, Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (Guar Gum) (Guar)
• Fragrance (Perfume)
• Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba)
• Beeswax (Apis Mellifera)
Short Description on how to apply: Apply on a wet surface of your skin, rub it gently and rinse off.
Check it out on Amazon
The Seaweed Bath Co. detox restoring conditioner
Another product you should try out. You can see the features and ingredients by yourself to evaluate how effective it could be compared to the previous product you have used before now.
• It is an organic product that is sustainably-harvested, a bladderwrack seaweed scrub cream that is packed with 65+ vitamins and minerals and can naturally detoxify, cleanse and protects your skin for healthier looking hair.
• It contains apple cider vinegar that helps to restore the pH balance and natural shine and then prevents moisture loss from your scalp.
• It is rich in mineral, a French green clay product that helps to purify the skin and wash away toxins and impurities from the body.
• It is made of soothing Tea Tree Oil which helps in the removal of the build-up on hair and scalp to clarify and protect the skin.
• It does not contain sulfates and parabens.
Check it out on Amazon.
DRMTLGY Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub and Face Mask
This product shouldn’t pass you by. It is a product with good reviews from customers that have used it several times.
• It can help you obtain beautiful, smooth, and youthful skin by removing blackheads, minimizing pore size, reducing acne scarring, and gently removing dead skin cells for your skin to glow radiantly.
It is known to clear blackheads, gently exfoliates, reduces the size of your skin pores, eliminate acne scars, and remove dead skin cells for a blemish-free, radiant glow.
• The ingredients it contains do not damage your skin at all. The Microdermabrasion Scrub contains Glycolic Acid that is derived from sugar cane, which gently pulls out dirt, grime, and dull skin while regenerating cell growth from your skin and leave healthy, beautiful skin for your confidence.
It helps you get a softer and more youthful complexion in a few minutes.
• It helps you save time and money because you can exfoliate your skin at home with a Microdermabrasion.
You are free from using expensive machines and additional products. The product is faster and easy to use. It can be used up to three times a week. It lasts an average of 120 days!
• It contains natural ingredients that include:
• Sugar cane extract (glycolic acid)
• Green tea leaf extract
• Lemon fruit extract
• Apple fruit extract
• It is free from parabens, sulfate and harsh chemicals that can cause damage to the skin.
Check it out on Amazon.
Green Tea Exfoliator
Another exfoliator that is good for your skin, and does not cause harm when properly applied as directed by the dermatologist.
• It is an antioxidant and anti-ageing product, a unique proprietary formula that gives the right result of the entire organic ingredients contained in it, to give your skin that young beautiful look it deserves. It contains also in it, premium green matcha tea leaves that is active in the renewal of your skin and also stops your skin from ageing, which means it helps removes dead cells from your skin be it the skull skin.
• It is also used to exfoliate and remove makeup: it contains some amounts of sugar that helps to gently exfoliate your skin and in the process gets rid of toxins and redness, and then ends up giving you even skin tone. It contains nonabrasive ingredients that can help you remove makeup without leaving a single residue.
• It is a good moisturizer and infused sweet almond oil, it is natural HYPOALLERGENIC scrub which will leave your skin smooth and moisturized alongside the removal of other impurities.
• It is known for removing gently helps reduce wrinkles and attacks acne for clean and clear skin.
• It helps to remove pores and blackheads from your skin when combined with active matcha tea and lemongrass naturally reduce the appearance of pores, blackheads, and blemishes.
• It is worth buying for the effectiveness and has good reviews from the customers.
Check it out on Amazon.
Dinur Cosmetics HONEY and ALMOND SCRUB 16 OZ
When it comes to a product that helps to exfoliate the skin, you cannot exclude Dinur Cosmetics honey and almond scrub. It is natural and predominantly honey-filled. The ingredients are purely natural and include both honey and almond oil.
Here are the features of the product:
- it is soft, natural, exfoliating facial and skin scrub
- It is known over the years to be an excellent product for all skin types.
- It is made of natural Almond meal, Aloe and Corn Meal.
- It makes your skin glow and you feel natural with healthy skin.
- It comes with a professional full pound sized jar.
Check it out on Amazon.
Best exfoliator for bald head: What is exfoliating?
Exfoliating is known to be the process of removing dead cells of the skin from the surface of your skin through chemical usage, granular substance, or some exfoliation tool.
The human skin sheds dead skin cells to create space for new ones every 30 days or probably less or more.
Dead cells don’t shed completely sometimes. It can be as a result of dry, flaky patches and clogged pore on the skin. This is where exfoliating can play a big role.
Do you know where to start on the best exfoliator for bald head?
Start from knowing the benefit of exfoliating your skin first. How does exfoliating benefit your skin?
There are several ways through which the exfoliation of your skin can benefit your skin.
For example, the American Academy of Dermatology wrote that exfoliation can leave our skin looking brighter and improve the effectiveness of topical skincare products by improving absorption.
If you exfoliate your skin regularly, it will help prevent clogged pores, which will then result in fewer breakouts. The longer you exfoliate, the more the production of collagen.
Remember, collagen is a good agent of hair growth, brilliant skin texture. It is a protein that promotes skin elasticity, and then minimizes the appearance of fine lines and related sagging.
Best Exfoliator for Blad Head: Types of Exfoliation
There are two types of exfoliations: physical exfoliation and chemical exfoliation.
The Possible outcomes of Physical Exfoliation
Exfoliating method whether using a product or not, that requires that you scrub manually, or rubbing is classified under a physical exfoliation.
Use the physical exfoliation method; it is packed with lots of advantages. It has easy access. You can practice it at home, with cheap products such as muslin washcloth, or do-it-yourself scrub.
This method is effective because there is an immediate result experience.
Avoid performing physical exfoliation wrongly. The distress involved in performing it wrong is that it causes skin irritation.
Remember, our article is based on how to exfoliate your bald hair. Laughing aloud, imagine how you will scrub your bald smooth hair.
Runaway from transepidermal water loss—this is also caused as a result of incorrect physical exfoliation.
Apply humectant oil or serum. These will help in the reduction of skin irritation and lock in moisture. You have to have a certain knowledge of a matter before practice.
The Materials needed for Exfoliating the Skin
• Exfoliating scrubs
• Exfoliating mitts
• Dry brushes
• Pumice stones
• Micro derma rollers
If you are interested in DIY (Do it yourself)
Gather the ingredients needed. You want to make the home product to practice exfoliation; all you need is to have the above-listed products.
Sugar, for example, sugar and milk contain some acidic contents that can help exfoliate the skin.
Coffee is also a good ingredient that helps in the production of hair by offering protective antioxidant characteristics and then promotes the formation of collagen.
How to make your Exfoliating Product
• Half cup of coffee grounds
• One cup of sugar
• Two teaspoonfuls of milk or butter
• One teaspoonful of honey
• Mix the entire ingredients in a container by stirring well.
• Splash your face or skin with water in the case of bald hair using a spray mist.
• Do not allow the mixture to touch your eyes.
• Wet your hands and rub gently the mixture into your skin in a circular movement. This process should last for 3 to 4 minutes.
• Rinse off with lukewarm water and then dry by patting. That’s all.
What you should do
• The coconut oil and honey should be stirred together.
• Add the brown sugar and oatmeal. Stir until you the product becomes pasty.
• Wet your skin i.e. the bald area of your head, and then gently rub the mixture on it.
• Rinse and pat dry.
Choosing your Best exfoliator for bald head
You must consider certain conditions to choose the kind of product you wish to exfoliate your skin with. Here are some skills needed for that.
• Check the Purpose of the product. Don’t use an exfoliator product meant for the face for the scalp.
The exfoliator is harsher depending on the scope and the part of the skin it is applied.
• Don’t use one Product Continuously. This is a bad habit. Using one exfoliating product can cause serious damage to the part where it is rubbed.
You should try and change a product from time to time to avoid harm to your skin.
• Practice product Switch. A time may come and your skin may change from being dried into oily, it is advisable at this point that you make use of a product made of charcoal.
The Chemical Exfoliating Products
This method involves different chemicals such as acids, retinol, and hydroxyl along enzymes to renew your skin condition.
Chemical exfoliation gives a better result compared to the physical exfoliation of the skin.
You should try and practice chemical exfoliation properly; otherwise, it will irritate your skin if done wrongly.
It is advisable to see a dermatologist for proper guidance if you are not sure of the application.
Benefits Of Exfoliating bald head
Until you begin to use any of these best exfoliators for bald heads that we have reviewed in this article, you never may know the good you do to your scalp and skin by Exfoliating.
Let’s look into some benefits of Exfoliating the skin and why it would be a great choice buying any of these products we’ve recommended for you.
These benefits are true testimonies from men who exfoliate their bald heads. So do not think it was just gathered from one scientific source.
Exfoliating bald head properly using quality exfoliators should give you the benefits listed below:
Exfoliating the skin gives it an even tone
Do you hate the dark spots, acne scars and rough texture of your skin? Have you sought heaven and earth for a safe solution with no result?
Well, you haven’t tried Exfoliating.
Even if you did try an exfoliator, perhaps, you did not use it properly.
It may be difficult to treat these kinds of skin ailments, but trust me, Exfoliating the skin is a one-stop solution.
The job of a quality Exfoliant is to break down dry and dead skin while smoothing the texture, which means the skin appears to look more uniform over time.
Exfoliating the skin helps skin retain moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
In other words, they give you an even tone!
So if you have been dulling, Exfoliating the skin may be the right answer to solve your skin problems.
Prevention of Acne
Is there anyone who wants to suffer acne? Not to mention the stress of treating the skin ailment. Exfoliating the skin is a very effective way to prevent Acne.
We have seen how exfoliators will help in Unclogging pores and prevent blackheads, in that way, the risk of Acne is reduced to the nearest minimum.
Otherwise seen as a blemish, acne may seem inevitable for those who have vulnerable skin.
But not to worry. I recommend the consistent use of a quality exfoliator at least once in a week to get outstanding results.
Meanwhile, you should reduce the frequency of Exfoliating once you notice any reddish reaction on the skin.
Exfoliation treatment is helpful in stimulating cell renewal as natural fruit enzymes detach dead skin cells to improve skin texture.
Most of the quality exfoliators reviewed in this article contain aloe Vera which will help calm, soothe and prevent acne from attacking the skin.
One major benefit of using exfoliators on the skin is to get pores unclogged effectively. There is no easier way to do that than Exfoliating. What really causes skin pores to clog?
When you develop dead skin, oil produced by the sebaceous glands gets stuck under the dry skin. At this stage, dry skin is inevitable because there is apparently nowhere for the oil to go.
Using a perfect mix of chemical and physical exfoliant which we have provided for you in this article will definitely leave your skin smooth and fresh just like the palm of a baby!
In other words, you should exfoliate the skin in order to effectively sweep away dead skin and dry skin.
The benefits of Exfoliating the skin are endless, but one must not look away from the fact that these creams can help in getting rid of stubborn debris that is reading to dive into skin pores to cause black spots.
Exfoliators makes your skincare products work better
Dermatologists have made us understand that skincare products will penetrate deeper and work more efficiently when the skin pores are free and unclogged.
Exfoliators helps skincare product to penetrate deeper into the skin to take effect. A skincare product that is enriched with nutrients needed for the skin on the head will need to penetrate deeper to work well and give the result.
For this reason, I recommend you include exfoliation to your skin routine always.
It is a tragedy to allow clogged pores and dry, dead skin to hinder the expensive skincare product that you’ve bought from carrying out their functions.
Skincare products may actually be able to go deep into the skin to perform their functions, but including an exfoliator will definitely bring about an extraordinary result of clear and fresh skin.
All in all, the use of Exfoliator on not only bald heads, but the skin in general, can be a permanent answer to some skin problems faced by many. The tragedy is that most people are yet to discover this truth.
Have a wonderful exfoliating experience!