Happy Sallah Message To All Beardren: Are you celebrating the end of the Ramadan today? Happy Sallah to you dear Bearden and your family.
We know it is a great feeling having to fast for the past weeks and finally getting to end the fast. We send our celebrations and we wish you all the very best.
Our Happy Sallah Message from us to you
1. May Allah bless you all the days of your life, and at this time, may your family be filled with love and togetherness. Wishing you a very happy Sallah.
2. We pray today that this Sallah celebration brings you lots of joy and may you have a good reason to celebrate with those around you. May astounding miracles be yours today and forever.
3. May the love of God be with you and your family and may his warm hands support you today and every day of your life. Your heart will be filled with happiness and your tomorrow will be set up for good.
4. This is a time to be happy and to celebrate another Sallah. A time to remember all that God has blessed you with. I pray God bless you today and I pray that everything works together for your good today and forever.
5. Dear Beardren, I send my warm regards to you this day and I pray that you have a solemn time with God. May the goodness that comes with Ramadan bring you peace, happiness and contentment. Happy Celebrations.
6. My best regards to you today, and I pray that God fill your life with peace, happiness and very sound health.
7. As we celebrate today being the end of Ramadan, we pray all that you have asked from God will be given to you, and that God’s infinite mercies be with you and your family
8. Barka De Sallah, May the goodness of the almighty Allah fill your life with joy, happiness and prosperity.
Happy Sallah messages
9. These collections of happy Sallah messages to your fellow bearded man, friends and loved ones listed below will not only make them feel loved but also share the peace and love of a wonderful celebration experience.
10. Eid-El-Kabir (Eid-ul-Adha) is a very huge Muslim event in the Islamic calendar and globally recognized. We have decided to extend this glorious celebration to our fellow bearded men by researching on the most heartwarming and spirit-lifting messages that we can send to not only cute bearded men in our lives but also those we love.
11. All you need to do in order to encourage our beloved Muslim brothers and sister is to copy any of these messages and send to them via any platform to make them smile.
12. I wish you and your family on this happy occasion of Sallah and May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion
13. May Allah fill your heart with love, your soul with spirituality, your mind with wisdom, and your life with happiness on this occasion. I wish you a very Happy Sallah
14. May the magic of these Sallah lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Happy Sallah
15. When the sun has set, and the day is done. I” ll break this chain, but only one. this whole chain will be all gone! It”s time for Sallah and lots of fun.
16. May God send his Love like Sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your Heart and fill your Life with a lot of Happiness like this. Wishing you Happy Sallah.
17. A time for joy, a time for togetherness, a time to remember my blessings. For me… it’s you! May Allah Bless you & Give u all the joy u brings to my life! Happy Sallah
18. Wishing that Allah brings you treasured moments of happiness and joy on the festive occasion of Eid-ul-Adha. Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak!
19. May peace, progress, long life and prosperity be your portion and that of your loved ones, as you celebrate this day. Happy sallah.
20. During Eid-el-Kabir, ALLAH replaced Ismail with a ram for Prophet Ibrahim. May HE replace your sorrow with joy, you are few with abundance. Barka-de-Sallah.
21. Our warmest wishes to you on this solemn festival of Eid el Kabir. May the blessing of Allah fill your life with peace, joy and good health. Barka Da Sallah!
22. Wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, peace and success. Happy Sallah
23. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe. Happy Sallah
24. Hope that you and your family are blessed with Allah’s love and care on Eid-ul-Adha and always. Wishing you and your family a blissful sallah!
25. Barka de Sallah. May the choicest blessing of Allah fill your life with joy, prosperity and may the bluebird of happiness fly over you.
26. Happy sallah dear friend. Wishing you more fulfilling years ahead! ‘cheers’. I LOVE U.
27. Alhamdulillah to Allah for live spared in good health to witness another Eid-il-kabir. May His goodness & mercy be upon you and your family forever. Happy sallah.
28. Hope you have bought your ram. Now it is time to exchange pleasantries. Wish your loved ones happy Sallah. Happy Sallah.
29. My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Sallah
30. May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Sallah
31. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. Happy Sallah
32. It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss; a day of blessing and peace; it’s a day to reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together. Happy Sallah
33. As you offer your prayers on Eid-ul-Adha, I hope that the true spirit of this auspicious occasion fills your heart with happiness and good cheer. Have a blessed Sallah occasion!
35. In every shared smile and laughter. In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely. Happy Sallah
36. May you all have a very happy and blessed day. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help. Happy Sallah
37. May this special day bring peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Happy Sallah
38. I wish you a joyous celebration and showers of Allah’s blessings. Happy Sallah
39. May God bless you and your dear ones with peace, prosperity and happiness on the auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Adha. Eid Mubarak!
40. On this day, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the almighty. Have a blessed Sallah!
41. Favour of ALLAH is limitless and unlimited, His grace is immeasurable, His power has no boundary. May his endless blessings be showered on you forever. Happy Sallah.
42. When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart. I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah’s peace be with you. A very happy Sallah celebration to you.
43. Receive my simple gift of “EID MUBARAK” wrapped with sincerity tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!
44. May the divine blessings of Allah fill your home and heart with the spirit of joy and open up newer opportunities for success. Happy Sallah!
45. Hope that you are guided by your faith in the almighty and shine in his divine blessings. Wishing you a happy Sallah!
Thinking of getting our amazing beard cream? CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED.