Are you celebrating the end of the Ramadan today? Happy Sallah to you dear Bearden and your family.
We know it is a great feeling having to fast for the past weeks and finally getting to end the fast. We send our celebrations and we wish you all the very best.
Our Happy Sallah Message from us to you
1. May Allah bless you all the days of your life, and at this time, may your family be filled with love and togetherness. Wishing you a very happy Sallah.
2. We pray today that this Sallah celebration brings you lots of joy and may you have a good reason to celebrate with those around you. May astounding miracles be yours today and forever.
3. May the love of God be with you and your family and may his warm hands support you today and every day of your life. Your heart will be filled with happiness and your tomorrow will be set up for good.
4. This is a time to be happy and to celebrate another Sallah. A time to remember all that God has blessed you with. I pray God bless you today and I pray that everything works together for your good today and forever.
5. Dear Beardren, I send my warm regards to you this day and I pray that you have a solemn time with God. May the goodness that comes with Ramadan bring you peace, happiness and contentment. Happy Celebrations.
6. My best regards to you today, and I pray that God fill your life with peace, happiness and very sound health.
7. As we celebrate today being the end of Ramadan, we pray all that you have asked from God will be given to you, and that God’s infinite mercies be with you and your family
8. Barka De Sallah, May the goodness of the almighty Allah fill your life with joy, happiness and prosperity.