Looking for How to prevent razor bumps on neck?
- 1 Looking for How to prevent razor bumps on neck?
- 2 The Amazon Products to Treat or Prevent Razor Bumps
- 2.1 High Time Bump Stopper-2 0.5 Ounce Double Strength Treatment
- 2.2 Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper
- 2.3 Here are some of the features which come along with Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper
- 2.4 Skinerals Ingrown Hair Prevention Soothing Sapphire
- 2.5 Bump Patrol Everyday Skin Moisturizer – Aloe Vera, Vitamin E
- 2.6 MANINC Anti-Aging Aftershave Lotion for Men, Sensitive Skin, for Razor Bumps
Razor bumps are also called pseudofolliculitis barbae. They are small, irritating bumps on the skin. These bumps using develop after shaving as a result of strands of hair curling back on themselves and then grow into the skin.
The development of pimples and skin irritation is caused as a result of it being affected by bumps. They are also known for the cause of scarring. It is said that the bumps are usually common with African-Americans and can be found among people with tightly coiled hair. Men shave almost every day and this act makes bumps problem more associated with men than women. You may want to read: How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home, List of Best Halloween Custume with Beard.
How to Prevent the Razor Bumps
Don’t shave regularly without precaution. Men who shave regularly without a precaution can tell you how frustrated they were getting razor bumps after shavings. We are going to disclose the natural methods through which you can avoid these irritating and disturbing bumps from happening to you.
Funny enough, these hairs remain in the follicle and thereby grow into the skin as angry red bumps that destroy the freshness and good look of a newly and neatly shaved face.
Razor bumps are often caused by improper shaving tools and products. What kind of shaving tools and products are you using? If they are the substandard types, they will not work well as they leave the hairs cut beneath the skin, and therefore force the skin to develop bumps irritating to your skin.
Looking into what to do to treat, prevent future occurrence or recurrence.
Nature has provided everything we need to treat our bodies when affected by disease or irritations of this kind. This is the reason why we have to prevent this information to help curb the issues of razor bumps, once and all.
HYDRATE YOUR SKIN
Hydrate your skin. This is the first step that is required of you while planning to treat your razor bumps. Hydration of the skin helps to refresh it and makes it readily ready to be treated by opening the pores of your skin.
USE A FACE WASH
The next step required of you is to use a face wash. The face wash will help thoroughly cleans the skin, remove the trapped dirt from your skin and thereby making it easier to treat the bumps.
USE A GEL
Use a gel to soothing and soften your skin. This is also part of moisturizing the hair. The gel will help moisturize the hair and also make it easier to cut without leaving single strands that may mater develop into a bump. Dry skin is hard to remove, and therefore, if cut will remain stretched out of the skin and thereafter, it grows back into the skin to cause razor bumps.
AVOID THE USE OF DULL BLADES
You must be strict about the kind of blade used while shaving your facial hair. This is very necessary because dull blades cannot completely remove hair from the skin. Recall that, hair strands when it remains on the skin causes bumps; you must be vigilant selecting your blade. Shave your facial hair gently and don’t forget to rinse the waterproof shavings blade often.
RINSE YOUR FACE WITH COOL WATER
After the shavings, you can now rinse your face with cool water and then pat with a towel. The next thing is to moisturize your skin after shaving to soften the skin and also prevent it from redness.
Soothe your irritated skin with Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is a traditional medicine known to soothe irritated skin. It can be planted at home; this makes it easy to get a plant. After the harvest of your Aloe Vera, snip the tip of the leaf off, and then squeeze the gel it contains inside directly on the affected part of your skin to get rid of the razor burn.
Aloe Vera get can be bought for treatment. You can equally buy and Aloe Vera for the treatment of your skin bumps. You will need to be vigilant while purchasing the Aloe Vera gel so that you can get the right brand that will not cause a problem to your skin after usage. There are some of the brands that contain artificial fragrances or colors, so avoid them.
Select a product that contains Aloe Vera which gives your skin that soothing benefit you desire. There are some shavings creams that contain Aloe Vera when used will help to tackle razor bumps.
PRACTICE HOT COMPRESSION
You can heat water, soak a clean towel in it, and then press against your skin gently to open the pores so that the trapped hairs will escape once again.
Apply hydrocortisone cream on your neck side. Hydrocortisone cream has an anti-inflammatory effect which is similar to that of hazel but a bit stronger. If you need one, you can go to your local pharmacies where it can be purchased. It is a treatment for swollen and irritating skin. You can apply the cream in small quantities to avoid bumps.
Apply witch hazel around your neck side. This is another anti-inflammatory product that can help prevent your skin from razor bumps. If your skin is already affected with razor bumps, it can reduce or remove them totally. Witch Hazel, contains a lot of chemical compounds that possess potent anti-inflammatory properties, which include gallic acid and tannins.
Witch Hazel contains antioxidants that can help prevent widespread inflammation and then neutralizes free radicals compounds that are capable of causing diseases. It can be used to treat various inflammatory-related issues such as razor bumps, acne, eczema, etc., and it can also help sooth your skin.
Lemon juice contains some acidic properties that can aid in the removal of groin inflammation. You can apply a small amount of lemon juice on your face or around the neck side and leave for a few minutes to dry off. Wash your skin with warm water and a bar of antiseptic soap. Pat dry with a clean towel and then moisturize your skin.
The Amazon Products to Treat or Prevent Razor Bumps
There are many products, that are specially made to prevent razor bumps or burns. They all have good reviews that gave us the confidence to make a new review on them.
High Time Bump Stopper-2 0.5 Ounce Double Strength Treatment
This is a product well designed to protect your skin from razor bumps that can cause some pain and irritations to your body. It is effective and has the ability to act as an anti-inflammatory bump fighter. It contains a double strength formula that you cannot take for granted. The double treatment is clinically tested and approved by dermatologists to keep razor bumps away from your skin.
The visible treatment begins to show up after 48 hours, this is indeed a fast response to treatment compared to many other products out there. Apply Bump stopper after saving, and also can be applied before going to bed for a better result.
The product has a lot of positive reviews from customers and we feel it is worth buying. Just try this beautiful product to fight your neck area razor bumps.
Check it out on Amazon
Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper
Apply Evaglos razor bump stopper around your neck. It will give you the positive result you have been a dream about.
Here are some of the features which come along with Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper
• It is a good product that Sooth Razor bumps and Ingrown hair pain by cooling down your skin with the Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper. It is known for its effectiveness when it comes to soothing the skin irritation caused after shaving, waxing, tweezing, and electrolysis and laser removal.
• When applied to the neck area or skin, it helps to improve the skin appearance after the removal of your hair. It also helps in conditioning the skin to appear lighter and better.
• This product has good reputations when it comes to preventing groin hair. It is an awesome product that helps to sooth your skin irritation caused by groin hairs. It equally has the feature to prevent future ingrown hair after shaving and waxing.
• It is easily applicable. It is made of a roll-on bottle that ensures that the Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper liquid is evenly applied and then prevents dripping.
• It is a good formula that helps to tackle bumps in both man and woman – It is a well-known product that is suitable for both gender and gives you that desired treatment expected.
Check it out on Amazon
Skinerals Ingrown Hair Prevention Soothing Sapphire
Skinerals ingrown hair prevention product is very effective. It is a good product that you should have purchased and used.
• Skinerals is well known for preventing ingrown hair. It is good for its interesting and perfect way of working to prevent the ingrown of hair. It helps to keep away the occurrence of ingrown hairs from the body.
• It is perfect at getting rid of those irritating and annoying razor bumps and acne on your face, neck, underarms, and skin areas they appear.
• It is made of natural ingredients; It is free of alcohol and parabens and therefore can be rated as a unique treatment for razor bumps.
It is a formula that is free from any kind of harsh chemicals and is made of ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Lavender, Echinacea, Sage, Dandelion, and Lemon oil mentioned but few. Your skin will not be affected by any irritation after the usage.
• It helps to promote healthy skin. It contains a Salicylic Acid which helps in exfoliating dead skin cells and brings out the new smooth and soft skin you desire.
• Both men and women can make use of this wonderful product. It is best used after shaving, waxing, plucking, or threading. No matter the type of skin you possess can be used safely on it.
• It helps maintain a fresh face that is admired by anyone you come across whether at home or at the office.
• There is a payback guarantee policy placed on the product. You can return the product after 30 days if you are not satisfied with it.
• It has good reviews from the consumers.
Check it out on Amazon
Bump Patrol Everyday Skin Moisturizer – Aloe Vera, Vitamin E
Do you wish for the best bump removal? This product is the answer to your question. We are going to analyze it in a special way for you to understand how powerful it could be. Here is the various description of this awesome product:
• This is a hydrating moisturizer, a non-greasy, a product that is designed to be used everyday aftershave to keep your skin hydrated and healthy. It made of soothing Aloe Vera, nutrient-rich Vitamin E and the calming antioxidant Chamomile which your skin needs at any moment.
• It is made to tackle razor bumps to the end. Even as a moisturizer, it also plays a big role in fighting those annoying and irritating razor bumps, burns, ingrown hair, and inflammation. The ingredients are active at protecting and improving the delicate parts of your skin.
• It shaded the skin from sun-burns. The reason for this power is because this powerful product contains zinc that helps to provide protection against sun rays that can harm the skin.
• It is a unisex product, both men and women can use this product and through the reviews, it shows that both men and women love this moisturizer. No matter the type of skin or race, bump patrol is the best moisturizer for you.
• It is one of the favorites of barbers, they can’t do without holding it after shavings or haircuts, it has been used by several barbers by applying it around their client’s neck, bald head and many other parts of the body not mentioned.
Check it out on Amazon
MANINC Anti-Aging Aftershave Lotion for Men, Sensitive Skin, for Razor Bumps
This Product cannot be overruled. It is a nice razor bumps fighter that fights tirelessly and mercilessly. It comes with a lot of features we believe you will love and they are as mentioned below:
• You are expected to see the following results aftershave: it prevents your skin from razor burns in other to tackle the signs of aging, hydrate your skin, removes your skin blemishes and free radicals and environmental damage that has been caused to your skin.
• It also played a very big role in the renewal of your skin tone and texture. It is one wonderful oil that is an oil-free ultra-light moisturizer, and when touched cools.
• It has fast absorption without leaving your skin stained with residues, it is produced to soothe all types of skin. It is a light and fresh scent that is made with a mixture of Sandalwood and Cedarwood. It comes with nice menthol.
• If you have sensitive skin, dry skin, itching skin or any kind of skin, this lotion is the perfect solution for your skin condition.
How to use the Product
The product can be used as aftershave or lotion. It can be used day and night to clean the face and around the neck areas to moisturize and prevent razor bumps and burns.
The Main Ingredients of the Product
The following ingredients are contained in the lotion:Amino Acids which refines your skin texture, water lily which can reduce inflammation and smooth your skin, apple stem cells that act as anti-aging ingredients, neem an agent that acts as antimicrobial property, which helps in the protection of pores aftershave, willow bark that helps to fight against razor bumps, exfoliate, and prevent ingrown hairs from your skin, and so on.
If your skin is affected with razor bumps or the other counterpart called razor burn, the guides to treating them are all we have mentioned above. The best products to tackle these challenges are all listed in our article.
You should check it out on Amazon