How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home
How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home: Hair follicles are dynamic organs that are found in the mammalian skin. They live in the dermal layer of the skin and are made of 20 different cell types; each has its specific functions. Hair follicles are known to regulate hair growth through a complex interaction between hormones, neuropeptides, and immune cells.
The question now is, why do you want to destroy your hair follicles, though these innocent organs regulate your hair growth? It is a bit funny though. Simple, you want to stop the growth for a while or permanently maybe. Today, we shall explain the natural ways through which we can get rid of our hair follicles.
Let us look at these various ways through How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home.
How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home 1. Turmeric for Facial Hair Removal
This has been used over the centuries as a means to treat the skin. The natural product contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that keep your skin healthy.
How to Make a Turmeric Hair Follicles Removal
• You should Mix turmeric in milk until a smooth paste mixture is produced.
• Gently apply this paste on the affected area and be careful with the delicate parts of your body such as the eyes.
• Allow the applied paste dried for a few minutes.
• Wash the area where the paste is applied with warm water.
• Dry your skin with warm water.
• Apply moisturizer to moisturize your face.
• You can repeat this procedure every day until the result is reached.
• Do not keep it for long as it may cause your face to be yellow.
How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home 2. Egg White Mask for Facial Hair Removal
How to make White Mask for Facial Hair Removal
• You are required to break the egg and then isolate the egg white in a bowl.
• The next step is to add sugar and cornflour to the egg white mix very well until a thick paste is formed.
• Gently apply a thick layer of this paste you just make, as a mask on the affected areas.
• Allow the paste to dry for some minutes and then,
• Peel it off through the upward direction gently to avoid too much pain.
• Apply a moisturizer tool calm your face down and to equally prevent your face from redness.
• Repeat the same procedure once a week.
How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home 3. Baking Soda for Facial Hair Removal
How to the Baking Soda Facial Hair Removal
• You should mix the baking soda in water and then soak the cotton pad for a few minutes.
• Place the cotton pad on the area you don’t want hair to grow and then bandage it.
• Allow the bandage on it overnight, the next morning, gently remove the bandage and wash off the area with water and then apply a moisturizer over the treated part of your skin.
• The process can be repeated once a week.
How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home 4. Papaya for Facial Hair Removal
These are the ingredients needed
• You need raw papaya
• Half teaspoon of turmeric powder
• It takes at least five minutes to prepare it.
How to prepare papaya for Facial Hair Removal
• Blend the papaya into a paste with the use of blender or juicer.
• Add turmeric to two tablespoons of papaya paste and stir thoroughly.
• Gently apply the mixture to the affected area of your body or skin and massage gently.
• Leave the paste for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
• You can repeat this procedure once or twice a week.
How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home 5. Gram Flour and Turmeric for Facial Hair Removal
The following ingredients are needed to make gram flour and turmeric facial hair removal. It takes only five minutes to prepare it: Gram Flour, water, and Turmeric
Procedures for Preparation
• Add an equal amount of turmeric, flour, and water and mix them together to make a paste.
• You can apply the thick paste evenly on facial hair to remove it.
• Allow the paste to completely dry.
• You can now rinse the paste using a soft cloth that is dipped in lukewarm water.
• Moisturize for an added result.
• Your skin is cleansed naturally along with the removal of dead skin and facial hair.
• Repeat this procedure two to three times daily.
Read more: Greybeard Treatment And Medicine
How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home 6. Besan and Turmeric for Facial Hair Removal
This is another good combination that will give you that perfect solution needed for the removal of your facial hair. This mixture is said to be effective as it helps to remove the hair naturally from the root.
These are the ingredients needed to make a Mixture of Besan and Turmeric for Facial Hair Removal: Besan, Turmeric, and Water. It doesn’t take more than five minutes to prepare.
Procedure: the procedure for preparation is as follows
• You are required to take 4 to 5 spoon of Besan.
• You will then add a pinch of turmeric powder in it.
• Thoroughly Mix water in proportion to prepare a thick paste for facial hair removal.
• You can now gently apply the paste on your facial hair.
• You should allow the paste to dry for a better result.
• You can now peel the dried paste off by scrubbing with wet fingers in a circular direction.
• Rinse with water and pat dry and then moisturize your face.
• Repeat the same procedure 2 to 3 times a day.
• You can apply it before the bath if you are free.
• Do not allow it to last too much on your skin as it may cause wrinkles.
How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home 7. Papaya and Turmeric for Facial Hair
Another usefulness of papaya in this our quest is that it can be mixed with Turmeric to give us an effective facial hair removal. Raw papaya contains an enzyme called papain. The work of this enzyme, in particular, is to prevent the growth of hair through the breaking down of hair follicles. Turmeric supports the removal of hard hair.
Ingredients: the ingredients needed in the preparation of the papaya and turmeric facial hair removal include: Raw Papaya, Turmeric Powder and water. It doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to prepare.
Procedure: The procedures for preparation are, as listed below:
• Kindly make the paste of raw papaya and get it ready for usage.
• You should then add 2 spoon papaya paste with 1/2 spoon turmeric powder to make a mixture of the both.
• Gently rub the mixture on your face where it is affected.
• Leave the applied paste mixture for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
• You should Pat dry your face with a warm towel.
How the Paste Mixture Works
If you are constant at using this paste, your hair from the affected areas will not grow again. The application of this facial hair removal will help remove excess hair from your skin. You can repeat the same process two times a week for a month. It is advisable you apply this on your face before bath.
Tips: Use natural moisturizers such as aloe Vera cream to soften your skin and prevent redness.
How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home 8. Kasturi Turmeric for Facial Hair Removal Hacks
Another gift Mother Nature has is the anti-neoplastic quality apart from an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory features of Kasturi Turmeric. If you have a hairy face, don’t worry, this Kasturi turmeric is a blessing for effective removal.
Ingredients: here are the various ingredients that should be applied for the preparation for Kasturi turmeric facial hair removal: Kasturi turmeric, and Cold Raw Milk. The preparation time shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.
Procedure: the procedures for the preparation and application are as follow:
• You are required to add 4 spoons of Kasturi turmeric and set aside.
• You should also take 5 to 10 spoons of raw cold milk, mix with the Kasturi turmeric and make a thick paste.
• You should now apply the paste mixture on the hairy facial area where the unwanted hair grows.
• Leave the applied paste for 15 minutes to dry up.
• Use your wet fingertips and scrub the affected area in a circular motion for 5 minutes or a bit more.
• Pat your face with wet towel.
• Moisturize your face with a moisturizer to prevent redness.
How the Mixture works
It works slowly and does remove hair from the root. You can repeat this procedure 2 to 3 times a week for a month. Apply this before taking your bath. You should also use a moisturizer after the treatment.
How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home 9. Turmeric and Milk for Facial Hair Removal
This mixture is done with the addition of salt which helps to dissolve hair and through it, reduces the thickness of the existing hair.
Ingredients: The ingredients needed for the removal of the facial hair are as listed: Turmeric, Milk, and Salt. The Preparation Time shouldn’t take more than five minutes.
Procedure: the procedure for application and preparation are as follow:
• Take half a cup of water and make a salt solution with 3 tablespoons of salt.
• Mix 5 cold milk spoon and mix with 3 tablespoons of turmeric and salt solution already made.
• Apply the mixture to your facial hair to remove it.
• After the application, you can now massage softly for about 12 minutes.
• Allow the mixture to dry for a few minutes and then wash it using warm water.
How the Paste Works
If you are conversant with the daily usage, it will start dissolving the hair slowly and smoothly and finally remove it permanently. You can repeat it daily for a month. The preparation is for five minutes.
Tips: soften and hydrate your face by applying a moisturizer after the actions above.
How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home 10. Lemon Juice and Turmeric for Facial Hair Removal
Lemon juice is has been ranked as one natural product with excellent bleaching quality and is effective in helping you lighten your facial hair and skin. It works more outstanding when used along with turmeric powder.
Ingredients: here are the various ingredients needed for the preparation of Lemon Juice and Turmeric Facial Hair Removal: Turmeric powder, Lemon Juice, and Sugar. It can be made within 16 minutes or a bit less.
Procedure: the preparation procedure is as listed below:
• Make sticky sugar syrup by adding a half a cup of sugar into one cup of water and then boil. Let it cool down. Mix 2 spoon each of turmeric powder and lemon juice.
• You are advised to mix thoroughly to make a thick paste.
• You can now apply to the affected area of your skin using hair growth direction.
• In the circular motion, massage gently and let it last for five minutes.
• Rinse with water and rub in a direction opposite to hair growth.
How it works: the sticky sugar and lemon mixture alongside turmeric powder is effective in the removal of facial hair, naturally and thereby, making the skin soft and shining. You can repeat this 2 to 3 times weekly for a month for an excellent result. You can apply the mixture before the bath.
Tips: apply moisturizer to soften and hydrate your skin.
Curd and Turmeric for Facial Hair Removal
Curd is a natural skin bleacher. If you applied it in the mixture of turmeric, it will help bleach small hair on your face and then act as an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agent by soothing the area where hair has been evacuated.
Ingredients: the following are the ingredients needed to make a curd and turmeric facial hair removal: Turmeric powder, wheat bran, gram flour, and curd. The paste can be prepared within ten minutes.
Procedure: the procedure and application are as mentioned below:
• You will have to take 1/4 spoon of turmeric; mix with 1 spoon each of curd, wheat bran and gram flour to make your mixture.
• Make a paste by mixing it well, and then cover the affected facial area with the prepared paste.
• You are required to allow the paste to stay for 25 minutes until it becomes dry.
• Kindly wet your fingers and scrub gently the areas you covered with paste in a circular direction.
• The entire process of application should take you no more than 3 to 4 minutes.
How it Works
The sticky paste as mentioned above helps to remove the unwanted hair from your skin as mentioned above. It can be repeated 2 to 3 times a week.
Tips: Rinse after the application, and then moisturize to hydrate your skin.
There are lots How to Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally at Home, all you need to do is just check the article above.