I know for every bearded man having stretch marks on their body, they will be seeking for how to use treat their stretch marks, and using Aboniki balm is just one of them. do you know want to know how? keep reading.
Every day people discover new things. Initially, I used to know Aboniki balm for the treatment of Arthritis, Back pain, Cough, Skin disorders, Muscle or joint pain, Migraine headache, Bruising, Hemorrhoids, Muscle or joint ache, Itching and other conditions not mentioned.
I hardly believed that it can treat stretch marks until recently. You know, we stumble into new information every day.
I have come up with some information about the uses of Aboniki for stretch marks and how to use it.
Aboniki balm ordinarily should be suspected to treat stretch marks due to the ingredients that come with it such as Methyl Salicylate, Camphor, Eucalyptus, Menthol, D-Panthenol, Ointment Base to 100, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, and Vitamin B6.
All these ingredients are active and good at building the body tissues and other functions such as building the muscles.
Since stretch marks are caused when the skin is stretched too quickly due to pregnancy or other conditions such as puberty or rapid weight gain, there is no more doubt that Aboniki having these ingredients in it, can treat stretch marks.
Can You Use Aboniki for Stretch Marks
- 1 Can You Use Aboniki for Stretch Marks
- 2 How to Use Aboniki for Stretch Marks
- 3 Causes of Stretch Marks
- 4 How Long Do Stretch Marks Take to Fade
- 5 Other Ways to Get Rid of Stretch Marks as a Bearded Man
- 5.1 You Can Use Vick’s Vaporub on Your Stretch Marks
- 5.2 Using Aloe Vera on Your Stretch Marks
- 5.3 A Sugar Scrub for Stretch Mark
- 5.4 Egg White Body Mask for Stretch Marks
- 6 Final Words on How to Use Aboniki for Stretch Marks
Research has it that Aboniki can get rid of the stretch marks found on your body by rubbing it on the affected areas in a similar way you rub it on your skin.
In this case, ensure that you trace the lines of the stretch marks by using your index finger to apply it on them gently in a small amount.
Just in case you need to buy the Aboniki Balm, you can check it on AMAZON HERE, or if you are in Nigeria, you can buy the ORIGINAL ABONIKI BALM directly from us by reaching out to us by chatting with DEE below.
How to Use Aboniki for Stretch Marks
Here I will advise you on the steps by step process of you using Aboniki Balm to get rid of the stretch marks on your body.
Let’s get to it.
Steps to apply Aboniki Balm on your skin
- Dip your index finger in the Aboniki balm
- Rub it on the affected parts
- Leave it for some minutes
- Clean it with a warm towel
- Repeat the step regularly until a good result is reached
Causes of Stretch Marks
If you or someone close to you doesn’t have a stretch mark, I think you will not be reading this article.
So, you must, first of all, know everything about stretch marks, so that you can also take some preventive measures before it occurs or to prevent further occurrence.
Puberty can cause stretch marks
As a teenager growing rapidly during your puberty age, the rate of the growth can overstress your skin and as a result, causes stretch marks.
Rapid weight gain can also cause stretch marks. If you gain weight in a short period of time, it can lead to stretch marks.
Medical conditions can cause stretch marks. There are certain medical conditions that can cause stretch marks such as Marfan syndrome and Cushing’s syndrome.
Marfan syndrome is known for reducing elasticity in your skin tissue while Cushing’s syndrome can lead your skin to produce excess hormone that will result in rapid weight gain and then leads to stretch marks by making your skin fragile.
Risk factors for stretch marks
There are some risk factors that are associated with stretch marks, and if you are not lucky may have been affected by one of these factors namely:
- Family history
- Chronic disease
- Body mass index before pregnancy if you are a woman
- The weight of a child when in the womb.
The first factor is applicable to a man since our article is based on bearded men with stretch marks. We can now learn more about how to use aboniki balm for stretch marks.
How Long Do Stretch Marks Take to Fade
Especially in women, stretch marks lower their self-esteem. It is expected that such women will be worried about the stretch marks and hope that they are gone soon.
How long do stretch marks take to fade away? Stretch marks fade away with time. In some women, after pregnancy, it can take up to 6 to 12 months after giving birth before it becomes unnoticeable.
Other Ways to Get Rid of Stretch Marks as a Bearded Man
What are the other ways we can get rid of stretch marks from our skin? It is true that using Aboniki balm is not the only way we can get rid of stretch marks from our skin.
You Can Use Vick’s Vaporub on Your Stretch Marks
Vick’s VapoRub is a natural approach to dealing with uneven skin tones, and scars on your body.
It is best to apply Vick’s VapoRub on the affected areas at night because that’s the time you will allow the product to really sink into your skin for effective action.
The mentor contained in the rub is known for the lightning of stretch marks found on the skin.
So, this is an ideal solution for you if you have the patient and diligence to follow the simple step of the application.
Just get Vick’s VapoRub and apply the balm on your skin at night before you sleep.
Repeat the application of the balm for some weeks until the stretch marks begin to fade away.
Using Aloe Vera on Your Stretch Marks
Aloe Vera is another effective natural product that can tackle stretch marks for you.
Remember that Aloe Vera has one of its benefits as protection from skin damage after radiation therapy?
Yeah, the skin could be stretch after some stress too. So, Aloe V. is here to help you rebuild your skin to normal.
How Do You Apply Aloe Vera on Your Stretch Marks
Things you need
- Aloe Vera
- A knife
- A small bowl
Steps to follow when applying Aloe Vera to your stretch marks
- Use a knife to cut the Aloe Vera into smaller pieces
- Collect the gel out of the Aloe Vera either by pressing it or slice it into two using the knife provided
- Pour the gel into a small bowl
- Massage your affected skin with the Aloe Vera gel directly without mixing it with any substance
- Leave the applied area alone for 10 to 15 minutes
- Then rub off with a warm clean towel
- Repeat the same procedure daily for the best result
If you can do this daily, it the end, you will have gotten rid of stretch marks completely from your skin. It is a natural remedy you can count upon.
A Sugar Scrub for Stretch Mark
Sugar granules can exfoliate the dead skin cells found on the stretch marks when applied on your skin by creating blood circulation that can help ill the broken cells.
One other thing about sugar is that it attracts moisture from its environment; which makes it hydrating and easy to scrub.
How to Use the Sugar Granules for Stretch Marks
Things you need to get it done
- A small cup
- A glass cup
- Coconut oil
These are the steps to follow when applying sugar scrub to your stretch marks
- Pour one cup of sugar in the provided glass cup
- Pour one cup of coconut oil in the same cup containing the sugar
- Mix them together to form a mixture of coconut oil and sugar that is very moisturizing and increasing the elasticity of your skin while stretching it through any means, e.g. stress.
- Lemon is rich in Vitamin C, so, get one of it and cut into halves
- Add to the mixture
- When you are done with the mixture, scrub it on your stretch mark in a circular motion and then leave it to dry for 12 to 15 minutes
- Get a clean towel with warm water and then clean it off
- Repeat two times a week for an ideal result
Sugar scrub mixture with coconut oil and lemon juice is very effective in getting rid of your stretch marks.
Egg White Body Mask for Stretch Marks
Egg is known for its richness in protein and this is exactly what your skin needs to restructure itself to normal.
This is a great discovering then if that’s the case.
The amino acid contained in an egg can help heal your damaged skin.
How to Use Egg White Body Mask for Stretch Marks
Things you need
- 2 eggs
- A small bowl
- A knife or spoon to break the eggs
- Two tablets of vitamin E for an increase of skin elasticity
- A brush for painting
These are the steps to follow when applying Egg white body mask for stretch marks
- Break the two eggs provided using a knife or spoon and gently pour in a small bowl
- Cut two capsules of Vitamin E and pour the juice in the egg yolk to boost its protein power
- Stir the mixture very well until the ingredients are well mixed and a foaming white appearance is seen on top of the egg yolk immiscible
- Get your brush, dip it inside the mixture and paint your stretch marks
- As soon as the paint has dried completely, wipe it off with a clean cold towel
- Repeat this process daily until the best result is reached
The method of egg white is also effective in managing your stretch marks.
However, you must understand the fact that stretch marks do not have a permanent remedy that can remove them permanently.
All these methods will only manage the appearance by lighting your skin to cover the form portion of the stretch marks.
Final Words on How to Use Aboniki for Stretch Marks
Aboniki Balm so far has been proven to be an effective product you can use to treat your stretch marks, and for this reason, you are advised to try it on your skin if it is not sensitive to it.
It is also noticed that Aboniki is not the only treatment for stretch marks and as such, I was able to relate other ways you can manage them.
You also need to understand that there are some risk factors that could lead to you having stretch marks, so, you shouldn’t condemn yourself for having it since most of the times it is irresistible.