Are you looking for the secrets of How to Turn White Beard Into Black Naturally? Then you are on the right page, just jump right in.
Only two things can cause this either you are the one not applying the information in a proper way or what you have read are not the ones for you. That is a discussion for another we are going to provide you with verified tips on how you can turn your white beards to black making use of Natural ingredients at little cost making use of what you can find in your garden or down the street where you live.
Looking for tips on turning your beards to black from white without knowing what causes it is not good enough. And that is why we have decided to share with you Causes of White beards and habits that have become part of you that can this. This way you will know that you have been doing, eating in the past that might have caused your beards to turn white overnight.
Can White Beards turn to Black?
- 1 What we know on why beards turn white and why turn white at old age
- 2 Can I turn my white beard back to black naturally?
- 3 How to Turn White Beard Into Black Naturally
- 4 Natural Tips on how to turn White Beard To Black Using Dye
- 5 Foods/Natural Tips to Turn White Beard to Black
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Knowing the cause of beard turning white will give you hints on how you can turn your beard to black even without consulting the internet or asking friends. Why? Because that is where the solution is.
YES, you can turn your white beards to black and that is why you should read How to prevent white beards.
Causes of White Beards
Yes, everything! Nothing will be left out, yours is to read and apply all you have read. And if you fail to, the cycle of moving from one webpage to another continues. We can only guide you on what to do we can’t force you.
Beards turning white happens as a result of many reasons. The “Why” of one man might be different from that of the person. One party might be caused by “old age” that the hair follicles housing the melanin is begin to fade off and might be due to lack of certain Nutrients in another party and in some people cause by hereditary.
What we know on why beards turn white and why turn white at old age
Studies carried show that smoking causes one to age fast which is a link to why many smokers mostly have white beards. It was discovered that people who smoke are two and half times more likely to have white beards compare to non-smokers.
It does not end there. The cigarette contains chemicals that break down the cells in the hair and also damage it according to The New York Times.
In the past, many would say that a child takes after his a father when he starts growing a white beard. Your beards turning white shows that you have the genes present in you, which you can confirm by looking at your maternal or paternal grandfather or you can as well ask your parents. If your beards start growing at an early age that is probably because they started growing it at an early age as well.
It is one of the most common reasons why beards turn white but that does not mean it is the final. Keep on reading before you come to a conclusion.
If your job is one that makes you stressed out that you can barely do anything else when you get home or perhaps you are suffering one emotional stress or the other.
This can cause your beards turning white.
Stress might not make your beards turn white directly, anxiety will make you lose beards. Telogen effluvium is the condition that causes hair loss. And by the time while the hair begins to grow back the black pigment might not be up to the initial.
Hair Bleaching itself from the inside
Another factor that can make your beards to turn white is building up of hydrogen peroxide in the hair cell. Which acts as a bleaching agent, removing all the black pigment from the beard hair.
Cells are naturally made up of small amounts of hydrogen peroxide that is at a level that won’t cause harm to the hair by an enzyme known as Catalase, which breaks hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen.
But when a man reaches a certain age, the rate at which the body produces this enzyme will reduce leading to the build-up of hydrogen peroxide up to a level that will affect the hair.
When the body starts to lack vitamins like B12 then the beard hair might start changing in colour. This can easily be reversed especially if you can seek the advice of a medical professional that can tell you what nutrients your body system needs.
Follow this link to read on How to take care of your beards properly
Can I turn my white beard back to black naturally?
Yes, you can turn your beards back to black using substances that are 100% organic. But you need to know that if the problem is caused by genetics you might find it hard turning it to black. Don’t lose up yet the tips below will provide you with choices to choose from. Read to the end!
How to Turn White Beard Into Black Naturally
Finally, we are here and you definitely won’t regret it. Also, note that you might have seen many of the tips before but you will learn something new.
Here you will learn about:
- Natural dyes that can use to turn your beards to black from white
- Foods that will help in changing your beards to black
- Natural Tips
Natural Tips on how to turn White Beard To Black Using Dye
We have different types of beards; synthetic ones and natural ones that won’t expose your skin to cancer. They are the ones that will be listed here, you have nothing to worry about.
1. Black Tea Remedy
Black Tea leave is a leave that contains properties that makes it good for changing the color of the beard. And its preparation is not stressful, what you will need are two ingredients.
Below is a guide on how to prepare it:
- Boil the tea leaves hat is enough for you in bowl water for some minutes.
- Let the tea cool down for some minutes, room temperature is better.
- Squeeze out the water from the leaves. Apply it to your hair by spreading it thoroughly.
- Leave some minutes to dry off then rinse with cold water
2. Sesame Seeds
The two advantages of Sesame seeds for whoever wants to turn white beard to black is that it does wonder when it comes to this and it can easily be found.
To turn your beards to black using this dye all you need is a bowl of the seeds and water. It will help in reducing water loss and solve your problem.
How to turn white beards to black using sesame seeds:
- The first thing to do is to soak the seeds in water.
- Make use of paste or food processor to mash the seeds.
- Then apply the paste on the affected area.
- Leave it for minutes and wash.
3. Henna, Coconut Oil, Vinegar & Lemon
You must have read on numerous benefits of Lemon and Vinegar. One of the uses of the listed substances is that they can turn white beards to white. And you will need the following:
- 1 cup of henna
- A tablespoon of lemon juice
- Half a tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of curb
- 1 table of shikakai
And below are guides on how to go about it:
- Mix all the ingredients listed above to form a paste
- Leave for some minutes to get it oxidized.
- Apply on your beard hair in the morning
- Rinse after some minutes
4. Sage Water Treatment
It is one of the effective remedies that you can use to turn your white beard to black. It will not only turn your white beards to black but also stop the growth of grey hair. You will need Sage leaves and water. Follow the steps below:
- Boil the sage leaves
- Remove the leaves from the boiled water and allow it to cool.
- Let it become cool at room temperature then spray over the hair.
- Leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Wash it off using soap.
- Do it consistently for a week.
5. Ribbed Gourd Remedy
Ribbed Gourd Remedy will effectively restore melanin pigment. And you will need the following ingredients Dried ribbed gourd and Coconut oil.
The following are steps to take:
- Soak the dried ribbed gourd into the coconut oil for a maximum of three days.
- Boil until it starts forming a black residue.
- Rub it on your white beard and leave it for 1-2 hour(s).
- Wash and Rinse.
6. Earth Wash Remedy
This can be considered as one of the natural remedies to turn white beard to listed here that does not need much. Aside from it turning your beard to black, it will slow down the growth of white beard and also has no side-effects.
You will need earth dug from outside your house or garden and Water. And below are the directions to take:
- Add water to the earth dug till it turns to a solution.
- Filter the solution using a sieve and wash your white beard with the extract.
- Do this consistently till you get a result
Only do this once in a week for all types of beards; Soft and strong.
7. Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice
Turning your white beard back to black naturally is not that difficult because you will be using natural substances that are present all around your environment, this will ensure that you don’t spend a fortune trying to turn your whit beards back to black. This is because it is easier and cheaper to get hold of all the materials you will need for this.
The next natural remedy you can use to turn your white beard to black naturally is coconut oil and lemon juice, you may be asking yourself right now if that is possible? Of course, it is and to find out how this is done then you must be prepared to read through this article.
Earlier on we discussed how to use henna, vinegar, coconut oil and lemon to turn back your white hair to black. This time around you just have to use a mixture of coconut oil and lemon juice only to achieve your desired black beards. Of course, you wouldn’t want to look older than your age because of annoying white beard, there is always a way out and that is what I am about to share with you in this article.
Below is the step by step guide on how to use the mixture of coconut oil and lemon juice to turn your white beard to black naturally;
- You can prepare your coconut oil (add my link here) at home or you can get you’re an already made coconut oil from any supermarket around you
- Buy you lemon from the market and cut it to extract the juice into a jar or cup
- Now mix the coconut oil and lemon juice
- Wash your beards to ensure that it is clean
- Apply evenly on your beards
- Comb or brush your beard so that spreads evenly to all parts of your beard
- Allow the mixture on your beard for about 1-2 hours before you wash it out using a mild shampoo
- Repeat this process for about 4-5 times in a week and it should be included in your beard care routine
- You have to be patient and wait for about 2-3 months to start seeing results because this is a natural process and it takes time for the body to adapt and effect changes
8. Include Iron and Biotin in Your Diet
The food you eat is a major contributing factor to a lot of processes that go on the in the body. If you started growing white beard earlier and untimely then part of the cause may be lack of nutrients like iron in your daily diets and to revise this you must eat foods rich in iron and biotin.
There are many foods out there that are rich in iron and biotin contents that you can include in your diet to help you turn your whit beards to black naturally. Examples of foods rich in biotin are; almond, raw cauliflower, mushrooms, sweet potatoes etc.
Examples of foods rich in iron are; liver, canned salmon, sardines, beef baked potatoes, beans and lentils etc.
Adding foods like this in your diet is an important factor in helping you to get your black beards back because they wildly help the to replenish and reverse the grey hair growing process.
You can as well take iron and biotin supplements but it must be recommended by a medical expert. These supplements will help supply the lacking nutrients to your body and as such increase your chances of turning your white beards back to black.
9. Use onion juice on your hair
Don’t be surprised when you see onion juice to be applied on the beard, onion juice is a natural ingredient as well as a natural remedy that can help you turn your white beard back to black.
This is because onion juice has been proven by different studies to contain catalase enzymes which can help neutralize peroxides and help whit hair turn to black naturally.
Follow this step by step guide on how to use onion juice to turn your white beard to black again
- When you hear onion, juice doesn’t get overwhelmed and start wondering what onion juice means. Onion juice can extract from the normal onion you use to cook in your kitchen
- You can extract the juice by blending the onions, then squeeze out the juice from the mixture
- After getting your onion juice ready, wash your beard and make it clean
- Apply the onion juice on your beard
- While applying make sure that the juice gets to every part of the beard
- Allow it to sit for about 1 hour then wash off with a mild shampoo
- Do this daily and wait for about 4 weeks before you can see results
10. Eat healthily
Earlier we talked about including specific foods that contain some nutrients like biotin in your diet. That is a part of eating healthy though but eating healthy this time around means eating a balanced diet.
The importance of eating a balanced diet in a time that you are trying to turn your white beard to black cannot be overemphasized. To turn your white beard to black you need all the nutrients you can get so that your body can carry out its biological processes that will lead to your white beard turning black.
The only way to get these nutrients is by eating a well-balanced diet including all the six classes of food in the right proportion.
You must also try as much as possible to avoid too much stress. Stressing yourself excessively can lead you to age quick thereby the growth of white beards.
To avoid this, you must be ready to reduce excess stress by doing the following;
- Change your work schedule to include adequate resting time
- Rid yourself of stressful thoughts by staying social and communicating with family and friends
- When you are facing difficulties, it is always good to talk to somebody, this could a family member or professional talking to someone will help you reduce the stress of thinking too much about the situation
Foods/Natural Tips to Turn White Beard to Black
From our causes of beard turning white above we made mention of Food deficiency, the only way to reverse this effect is to consume proper foods that are made of nutrients you are lacking.
- Drink enough Water
Keeping yourself hydrated all the time is one of the best ways to keep your body system free from toxins that can affect your body system.
- Stop smoking, eating of junks and drinking of excessive alcohol
- Do a lot of exercises
Take note of this
Ensure that you follow the above-mentioned to ensure that these processes work for you.
You may also find it difficult getting good results if you are not consistent with it, going off and off with it won’t do. Be consistent and you are not far from getting the result you want.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Can White Beards Turn Black Again?
Yes, your white beards can turn black again but the chance is slim especially if it is caused by genetics or you are not following the tips provided above in a way you should. Just don’t give up at the first attempt.
Can grey beard be reversed naturally?
As said earlier you can make your beard that turns grey prematurely black again. Regular consumption of good foods made up of diets you need, performing the exercise will put you on track.
At what age does white beard start to grow?
What age one starts to grow white beards vary from one man to another. For some people, it is 30 and for and for some it is 40. But proper maintenance can extend what age white beards start showing. If you consume a proper diet you might reach the age of 60 before you start growing white beard. And for some people, genetics can make them grow a beard at a younger age than expected.
Here we have provided you with information on how to turn beard to black naturally, causes of beards turning white, why beards turn white and Natural dyes to turn your beards to black at little or no cost.
Following the information, we have provided is an advantage for you and not making use of it will have no effects on us. And also don’t forget to share on your social media handles because you don’t know who will need this.
Check out some of our review articles below:
Best Electric Shavers for Ingrown Hairs
Top Painless Laser Hair Removal Devices To Buy
Best Boar Bristle Brush For Healthier Hair
Reviews of The Best Quiet Hair Clippers for 2020
Full Body Laser Hair Removal Machines to Buy
List of Best Light Hair Removal Machine
13 Best Beard Mug Gift For A Bearded Man