Do you want to know If Weed can help you grow a beard? If yes let us get on with the Article.
You must be burning with lots of expectations when that question, “Does Weed Help You Grow A Beard pop up in your mind.
A lot of people have been asking the before-mentioned questions, it got us thinking and up in our research.
What Is Weed?
- 1 What Is Weed?
- 2 Does Weed Help You Grow A Beard: See Some Facts On Weed
- 3 Effects Of Marijuana: Advantages & Disadvantages Of Weed
- 4 Weed: How It Can Affect Your Beard hair.
- 5 Do you know that Weed also speeds up metabolism?
- 6 Does Weed Help Beard Growth?
- 7 Does Weed Help You Grow A Beard?
- 8 Does Weed Help Your Beard Grow? What People Are Saying:
Marijuana also known as a Weed but apparently addressed as “Igbo” by Nigerians refers to the dried leaves, flowers, stems and seeds of A hemp plant, Cannabis sativa.
Its also a Drug smoked or ingested for euphoric impact, Cannabis (drug).
Cannabis sativa is a weed plant that contains a substantial amount of mind-altering chemicals known as delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other related composites.
People have practiced the use of marijuana for hundreds of years for fiber (hemp), seed oils, seed, medical treatment, and recreationally.
Studies have shown that marijuana or some of its components — such as CBD — may be useful for alleviating sharp pain, swelling, or inflammation of any sort, vomiting, and persistent conditions.
It is important for you to note that anything that enhances your testosterone levels, will surely make your facial hair grow with thickness and density.
But the big question is, does Weed enhance your testosterone levels?
Continue reading to find out.
Does Weed Help You Grow A Beard: See Some Facts On Weed
- Marijuana has Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) as a principal psychoactive ingredient.
- Marijuana contains more than 120 composites, which are likely to have different properties.
- The effects of recreational marijuana use constitute lightheadedness. It also includes a feeling of amusement, increased appetite, and hunger for food. The study shows it reduces blood pressure.
Effects Of Marijuana: Advantages & Disadvantages Of Weed
Weed has its own Advantage and Disadvantage.
The subsequent consequences of the 120-plus cannabinoids present in Weed (Cannabis) are principally remote, but the most potent psychoactive agent identified since the time immemorial is the THC.
When somebody smokes Weed, THC is quickly assimilated into the bloodstream, reaching the brain within split seconds or minutes.
A recent study reveals that the body absorbs THC more slowly when it orally by mouth (eaten), preventing the opening of action for up to 2 hours and increasing the span of the effect.
THC and other cannabinoids in weed are similar to cannabinoids produced by the body.
These natural cannabinoids act like neurotransmitters that send chemical messages between nerve cells (neurons) throughout the nervous system.
These neurotransmitters influence brain regions involved in memory, reasoning, concentration, mobility, coordination, sensitive and time perception, as well as pleasure.
The receptors that respond to these cannabinoids also react to THC, which can alter and interrupt normal brain function.
Some studies have also revealed that THC influences regions of the brain that control memory creation and attention.
It also interrupts other parts of the brain, adversely influencing stability, position, coordination, and reaction time.
This can make it very risky for a person under the influence of Weed to drive a car, operate heavy machinery, or engage in sports or other potentially risky physical activities.
THC also arouses specific cannabinoid receptors that boost the release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter correlated to sensations of pleasure.
Many People use marijuana to attain a sensation of elation (a high), giddiness, and relaxation.
Marijuana also produces sensory perception changes; colors may seem brighter, music more vivid, and emotions more profound. Some people experience feelings of paranoia.
- How To Prevent Razor Bumps On Neck
- How To Destroy Hair Follicles Naturally At Home
- Why You Need To Buy Onion Juice For Beard Growth
- Easy Guide On How To Mix Weed With Hair Cream
- How To Turn White Beard Into Black Naturally
Effects Of Marijuana
However, When people consume cannabis for recreational purposes, they might experience the following effects:
- Subsequent Change in understanding, due to a small hallucinogenic influence that can create a distorted misunderstanding of time and space
- Mood changes, which Include;- Euphoric feelings
– Feelings of energy, or a state of relaxation
- Increase In Heartbeat rate
- A decrease in blood pressure
- Impairment of attention and memory
- diminished psychomotor coordination
- Nausea, even though some cannabinoids may help reduce nausea
- Swift improvement in appetite
- faster breathing
One can only get to experience all these depending on the amount of intake, some traces of THC might still be present in a person’s urine for several months after they last used marijuana.
Weed: How It Can Affect Your Beard hair.
In order for your beard hair to grow your testosterone level needs to be on the higher side.
That is more reason why we recommend some quality beard oils to help you improve your testosterone level.
Weed emanates estrogen in high quantities. These High estrogen levels, in turn, equal rapid hair growth.
Scientifically proven; Weed smoking has been seen to delay men prone to balding.
Aside from stalling hair growth, there are other harmful and adverse effects garnered from consuming weed.
Impotency In Men is one of the numerous effects, sure you do understand what it means to be impotent, you can’t have children.
Weed is linked to Impotency in Men because having a very high estrogen level can cause a ton of problems for men.
Do you know that Weed also speeds up metabolism?
Yes, It does.
A higher metabolism arouses our hair to grow much faster, biotin works the same way and it’s one of the best vitamins for hair growth.
- How Do You Deal With An Itchy Beard?
- How To Make Your Beard Grow In Bald Spots?
- Does Weed Help You Grow A Beard?
- How To Prevent White Hair From Spreading
- Does Shea Butter Help Hair Growth?
Does Weed Help Beard Growth?
Hemp Seed oil is essential for fast beard growth because it penetrates and is absorbed easily into the skin, helping to replenish oils missing due to sun exposure and poor nutrition. It is sufficient of vitamins comprising of vitamins A, C, E, proteins, Beta-carotenes, as well as being rich in essential omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, along with nutrients that make it perfect for all hair types as well as giving benefits for the skin. Although loved by many, its familiar nutty scent can take a little getting used to for some people.
Using Traditional Hemp Oil an end product of Cannabis Sativa otherwise known as Weed on your Beards plays an essential role in fastening facial hair growth.
There however is a BUT which is by far the negative effect.
And the negative effect is that by boosting your metabolic rate, you can also experience a higher rate of aging.
This side effect is prevalent in people of all ages and genders who experience faster metabolisms.
So if you are a regular smoker of Weed, be advised that this can be a cause for hair growth and loss.
And of course, our bodies do not all react to substances in the same way.
So it is also possible to consume Weed without seeing any of these possible side effects as genetically we are very different.
- Beard Growth Sprays On Amazon
- Does Biotin Help Beard Growth?
- Does Aloe Vera Help Beard Growth
- Can Every Man Grow Beard
- Home Remedies For Growing Beards
So If You Ask Again;
Does Weed Help You Grow A Beard?
I would say YES because of the Oil generated from the seeds.
Does Weed Help Your Beard Grow? What People Are Saying:
Curled from an Online poll on Tapatalk forum, below are some opinions on the topic: “Does Weed Help Your Beard Grow?”
“Marijuana has many health benefits (including shrinking cancerous tumors). But, I have no idea how it affects facial hair growth. – Beardophile (Jan 24, 2013).
“Lowers your testosterone = bad for beard growth. I used to smoke it when I was a teenager and then out of nowhere it started giving me panic attacks so I quit. For something that is supposed to be “good” for you, it sure makes me feel like I’m going to die.
I call BS on it boosting your immune system. There are equal resources that suggest otherwise.
It can’t promote brain cell growth because brain cells don’t grow back.
Haven’t heard of it shrinking tumors before. If it does have an anti-inflammatory effect on tumors, I’d bet it barely slows them down and certainly doesn’t stop them in their tracks.
It might strengthen your lungs at the cost of lining them with tar.
I could see benefits of using it moderately as an edible or vapor. Smoking it however, well smoke is bad no matter what is in it.” – WeirdyWithABeardy (Jan 24, 2013)
“My name is Toker. That’s a misnomer. I quit smoking cigarettes and marijuana cold turkey (besides 1 cigarette on day 11) about 14 days ago. However, let me tell you that while smoking weed, a lot of it, almost constantly… I had less issues with an overall negative mood. However, I did start to have issues with:
1. Appetite. I couldn’t eat unless I had the munchies, or was almost starving. First thing in the morning, if I tried to eat breakfast before smoking, I would just want to spit the food out of my mouth. Now that I’ve quit, my appetite has returned to normal and I can actually enjoy food without having to be in a state of drug-induced binging.
2. Short term memory. I had no effing clue what the hell was going on. I was like a goldfish, just swimming in circles all day. It’s still not fully back, but I have a lot more of a cohesive idea of linear events day in and day out.
Now that I’ve become sober, I have a lot more problems with controlling my temper. It’s no different from before I started smoking at 20. I used to do MMA cage fighting, so it doesn’t surprise me that I’m a rage-fueled individual. I do tend to get bouts of rage/depression, but I think that’s just because I’m not happy with some parts of my life that I feel like are out of control. I’m broke, 25, and live with my mom. I SHOULD be angry about it. Oh yeah, and I could swear that after having quit for a few days sex started feeling much more enjoyable (it was before, but better now). I think that’s because my brain isn’t being constantly bombarded with seratonin and feel-good molecules for no reason now. I guess you’ve got to suffer sometimes in order to truly enjoy the good parts of life.
As far as beards go, I have no idea, but I’m going with no”. – Toker (Feb 19, 2017).
Let us know your thoughts.